Show Them Who's Boss

I'm getting tired of Ray's constant complaining about Kendra and this plan. Well, he needs to suck it up. She's the only one that can kill Savage, she needs to get close enough to be able to make the shot, so, yeah, making Kendra dress up in a sexy outfit is necessary. What's not necessary is making me wear this nurses uniform and be Sara's assistant. Doctors were already giving me looks the moment I walked in. One grab my ass and I broke his arm, literally.

"Make yourself comfortable," We heard Savage from the communicator.

Ray wouldn't stop fiddling with this fingers. "Nurse? Nurse, I keep hearing voices in my head. My wife with another man, and it's driving me crazy."

"Well, maybe you should learn to trust your wife a little bit more," Sara teased.

"Especially since she's not really your wife," I added with a smirk at the end.

Sara looked at Rip. "Orderly? Show our new patient to his room. And don't hesitate to give him a sedative if he doesn't calm down."

"Or you could just give him one now." Ray gave me a worried look. I send him a little mock wave.

I could tell Rip wanted to give me a look, but he can't without causing suspicion. "Right away, Nurse," He said before wheeling Ray away.

Sara looked distracted. I followed her line of vision to see another nurse giving her a worried look. Hell, I could smell it from here. I slapped Sara's arm and pointed towards the girl.

"She your new girlfriend or something?" I asked.

Sara shook her head. "There's nothing," She lied. I raised my eyebrow at her. She sighed before she grabbed a stack of papers. "We got work to do, Morgan." She turned around and walked away.

I gave her retreating figure a confused look. "We don't even work here."

"Still."

I rolled my eyes and got up from my spot. I started to help her organize some files...ok, that was a lie. I'm snooping through them. One got send here because he said he saw his mom flying with blood down her lip. Another one said she saw a guy jumped off a bridge and she claims that his body is haunting her.

I was so caught up in this one file about these two brothers when the alarm rang. I quickly dropped the file and started to look around. Some nurses and patients were confused as well until something came crashing through the wall. Some bird-like thing growled at a nearby nurse and sliced her throat open. People started to scream as they ran.

I flicked my claws out as I started to shift. I let out a little growl before I ran at the creature. I wrapped my arms around his...its waist before I threw him across the room. The thing got up and cawed at me. One patient ran in front of it and screamed when the thing slashed his face. I ran at the creature and wrapped my hand around its throat before I picked it up and slammed it on the ground. I brought its head up and kept bashing it in. The things eyes closed. I got up and went after Sara.

She met me halfway. "What are those things?" I asked. I heard a little hiss behind us and spun around to upperclaw the next creature.

"I don't know," She responded before she spun her staff to whack the creature when it got up. "At least we know what Savage likes to do on his spare time."

"Man needs a -" I stopped midway when I caught a familiar pine scent. I lifted my head up and spun around.

"What is it?" Sara asked.

I ignored her and ran towards it. The closer I got the more heartbeats I hear. One beating fast, one not beast as fast, and one that's steady. I twist and turned every corner until I saw Snart and Stein up ahead. The freak version of Jax came up to them and shrieked. I jumped over them and landed in front of Jax. When I looked up, I felt my eyes glow as I let out a roar. I have never roared like this before. I felt more power coming through my chest as some of the cabinets and chairs started to move. Jax seemed to be mesmerized as he stopped and coward back a little.