Goodbye 2016

I pulled Cora for a hug. "I just got you back." She mumbled.

I gave her a sad smile, "I know. I'm going to miss you." I looked at Isaac. "Take care of yourself, Lahey."

He hugged me, "Same to you."

We pulled away and I went in front of Stiles. He opened his arms out wide and smiled, "All right, bring it in."

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I'm going to miss you. Make sure you call."

"I don't know how good the reception will be with time travel -" I gave him a look. "I will."

Lydia and Allison hugged me. I began choking, "Girls. I might be a werewolf, but I still need to breathe."

"Stay safe." Allison said.

I nodded as we pulled apart. Scott came and embraced me, "You're doing the right thing."

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"You can do this, Morgan."

I gave him a small smile as we pulled apart, "Thanks, Scott."

Last, but not least, Derek. I walked over to him. "If you need anything from me -"

He nodded, "I'll call you."

"I'm serious, Derek. If you guys are in trouble and need back up, I'll drop everything and come back."

He hugged me, "I know. Everything is going to be fine here. Just rip that Vandal guy's throat out."

I chuckled, "I promise."

》》》》

All right, I'm here, where is Rip Hunter. I wasn't even that shocked when all eight of the other people came. Iron guy thought we were being punked and I saw the old Geezer's partner in his car passed out.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." He responded.

Guy in winter coat looked at the girl - who wasn't wearing her weird armor, "You don't look too happy to be here."

She crossed her arms, "Perceptive."

I heard someone walking and turned my head to see Rip, "Well, I see you've all decided to come. Well then, we can be on our way."

"I ain't footing it anywhere." Winter coat said. How is he not hot in that thing?

"A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline." There another lie. "Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?"

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." Geezer answered in amazement.

"Indeed." Rip pressed a button and this huge ship appeared out of nowhere. I let out a whistle as I grabbed my phone and took a picture before sending it to Stiles. "It's called the Waverider. It's been my ship for over a decade. Shall we?"

We began following him, but Geezer held Smoker back, "Excuse me, would you mind, um -" I rolled my eyes as I went over to his car. "I don't think you should do that, Miss?"

"Don't tell me what to do." I barked back. I unfastened his partner's seat belt before carrying him over my shoulder.

"Thank you."

"Little lady's got a lot of body strength." Smoker said as we head inside.

Rip told me where I could place the youngster. When I sat him down I waved my hand over his face. His pulse is still there, which means he's alive. I slapped his face, which didn't get him to wake up. I smacked his cheeks a couple of times. Then, I pulled my hand back and gave him a hard slap. He still didn't wake up.