We Should Be Partying, but We're Not

You know, I've been through a lot to get to where I am right now. We finally had the weapon to kill Savage. Kendra was suppose to end his life, but what does she do? She spares his dumbass because he's got Carter. Yeah, Carter. The dead ex-lover. His reincarnation at least. Carter is all brainwashed and wants to hurt Kendra. Who the fuck cares? This is Carter's reincarnation. If we kill him, he will just reappear in the next few centuries.

"Mission...almost accomplished" Mick grunted. He took a bottle of Scotch from Rip's liquor cabin before holding it up and drank it.

"That bottle of Scotch was given to me by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689," Rip said.

"So what? If you didn't want no one touching it, then don't put it out in the opening," I pointed out. "Especially since we have a couple of drinkers here." Then I looked at Mick. "No offense."

"None taken," he said before taking a bug swing. He smacked his lips together while handing the bottle to Sara. "It's not half bad."

"We should be toasting to Savage's death," she said. I nodded in agreement. We should. But Kendra decided to go another direction. A stupid one at that.

"Apart from celebrating murder, Savage still has Carter brainwashed," Stein mentioned.

Sara handed the bottle to Snart. "I don't know if you've been paying attention, Professor, but murdering Savage was always the plan," he said.

"Besides, Carter reincarnates, which is more than I can say about us," Mick added.

"As long as he's on board and breathing, Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship."

Kendra shot up from her spot near the computer monitor. "So what, we just kill Savage and leave Carter a brainless drone?"

"Yes," I said. Snart handed me the bottle, which I gladly accepted. "Because, unlike everyone here, Carter will just come back to life. You're the only one who's capable of killing Savage, yet you go and do something stupid like this." Kendra scoffed. "Just stating fact. Everyone else here are a bunch of pussies who didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"And what about Silas?" She retorted.

I glared at her. "What about him? I actually slashed his throat."

"But there wasn't any body found."

"Because he probably went to find a ditch to die." I pointed at her. "And don't you dare try to switch this on me. Sheldon isn't the problem, it's Savage. Who's alive on this ship? Doesn't that sound like a bad idea to you?"

Kendra scoffed again before looking at the team for back up. Everyone's eyes adverted somewhere else, trying not to get in the crossfire. Claws vs Wings, who might win?

The door slid open before Ray and Jax came in.

"Sorry we're late, but we found something," Ray said as he held up a small computer chip. Poor, Ray? Being in the same room with Kendra trying to save her soul mate. That's got to be tough on him.

"We've been running diagnostics on Ray's suit after his battle with Savage's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot," Jax continued.

Ray pulled up the scanner from the monitor. "The telemetry data included a comparative scan of the robot's tech." I furrowed my brows at the diagram. This isn't like any tech I've seen before.

"Amazing," Stein said. "This neuromorphic profile is astonishingly futuristic."

"Yeah, it's from 2166," Kendra said.

Jax shook his head. "Well, that's the thing. It's not."

Ray explained even further. "This technology's light years more advanced than anything from 2166."

"Who cares?" Snart asked rather boredly. I slapped him on his shoulder which earned a glare from him.

"The Time Masters," Rip concluded. "They refused to take action against Savage because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline."

"But if he comes into possession of future technology..."Stein trailed off.

"It means he's been engaging in exactly the same manipulation of time that the Time Council were designed to prevent."

"So now they'll finally sign off on undoing all the damage Savage has done to the world," Sara wondered.

"Last time I checked, the Time Council was at the edge of the timeline, and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is," Mick said.

Rip took the bottle from me. "Gideon, what's the status of the Time Drive?"

"Stable, Captain," she responded.

Rip had a satisfying grin as he took his spot. "Plot a course for the Vanishing Point. Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes."

》》》》

Snart and I left for my room.We needed to relive our stress, so we took let it out in there. Yes, even with Savage on the ship, everything coming down on us, we still have time for sex. But, there has been something I hate to admit that's been bothering me. The mission might be over soon. Snart is from Central City and I'm from Beacon Hills. We have our own lives before Rip kidnapped us. I didn't expect something to happen between Snart and I, but it did. I like it, yet I don't at the same time.

I heard him sigh next to me as he pulled me close. "All right? What's wrong?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing."

"Come on, Claws. You might be able to hear my heartbeat and tell when someone is lying, but I can tell when something is wrong. Now spill."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help the grin on my face. "Fine." I turned around and faced him. "It's about you and me. As in, you and me."

"What about? You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

I shook my head. "No." Then I gave him a pointed look. "And if I did, did you really think I would spend the past hour doing what I just did?"

"At least you put the claws away this time."

I chuckled before turning on my back. "What is going to happen to us when this is all over?" I turned my head. "You live in Central City. I live in Beacon Hills. You've dealt with metahumans, more robbers, whoever this Flash is. I have to deal with more werewolves, hunters, whatever supernatural creature decides to drop by. We have two different lives before we met each other. What's going to happen when we go home?"

Snart sighed before he laid on his back. He plopped one of his arms behind his head. "I don't know." Right. "There are only a few options that neither of us will like. One either goes with the other, which I don't think you'll want to leave Derek."

I nodded. "And you don't want to leave Lisa."

He nodded. "This either happens one or two ways. One goes with the other and we miss our old life or...we just go our separate ways. Never see each other again."

Do I want to leave Snart? No. Do I want to leave Derek? Of course not. I don't want to leave either one of them. And I can't ask him to leave his life of crime. It's his life. He's good at it. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave him. But there's my pack back at home. I can't leave them either.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked nervously.

Snart reached down and grabbed my hand. He brought it up and pulled me close so my head was on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. My ear right over his heart as I listen to it beat. Boom boom. Boom boom. The beat calming me a bit.

"I don't know," he admitted. His hand started trailing up and down my side. "I could be selfish and have you come with me. But, I won't. It's up to you. You could either go back to Beacon Hills or....you could come with me."

》》》》

A/N: Ahh, Captain Claws. What's going to happen to them?

*Not edited.*