Let's Get Ready To Rumble

Ok, I finally learned the names of the team. Blondie: Sara. Warrior Guy: Carter. Warrior Girl: Kendra. Smoker: Mick. Winter Coat: Leonard aka Snart. Geezer: Martin Stein. Then, of course, Ray and Jackson.

"Why does this stupid station play nothing but reruns?" Mick asked as he stared blankly at the TV.

Sara gave him a is he serious look. Jackson shook his head, "Don't even bother trying to explain."

"Am I the only one on this ship who could really use a drink? I say we go get weird in the '70s." Sara suggested.

Snart got up from his spot, "Excellent idea."

"I got the perfect outfit."

I stayed put on my spot with my arms crossed as Sara, Mick, Jackson, and Snart made their way out. "Perhaps Captain Hunter was unclear with his instructions to remain onboard." Gideon said.

"Shut it, metal mouth." Mick said.

Snart seems like the only smart one to realize Jackson is underage, "Oh, you're not quite ready to run with this crew. Sorry, kid."

Sara looked at me, "You coming?"

I looked back at Jax then at them. Stay on the ship - bored out of my mind - or get a few drinks. I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to them, "Why not. It beats staying in here all day."

Snart smirked, "Now that's the spirit."

Jax looked taken back, "Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?"

"I said I'd take care of you."

So, yes, we're going to leave him there.

》》》》

Mick went to get us drinks. The bar reminded me of this old abandoned one Derek and I found when we went to Nebraska when I turned 21.

"So, what are your skills?" Sara asked.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Excuse me?"

"I heard about almost everyone here except you."

"So?"

"She wants to know if you're going to be a threat to us." Snart finished with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. If you must know, I'm a werewolf."

"A werewolf?" Sara asked slowly. "There's no such thing."

I glared at her while I made my eyes turn gold, "Believe me now." There is a guy with an iron suite - who can shrink, two guys that can shoot fire and ice with their guns, two other guys that can join together to make one guy on fire, and two people who can sprout wings, but if it's werewolves that's where she crosses the line.

Lucky for us, Mick came back with our drinks. But he left to the jukebox to play some Captain and Tennille. When the music played this chick passed us saying that we're far out. I took a sip of my drink.

"You want to dance, Leonard?" Sara asked.

"You go ahead. I'll watch." He responded.

She rolled her eyes before looking at me, "Morgan?"

I nodded, "Sure." I shoved my drink in Snart's hands. "Here."

He smirked, "The more the merrier."

Sara grabbed my arm and made our way to the dance floor. We just swayed our feet for a second until this moron interrupted us. "Can I help you?" Sara asked.

"How about you join me in the parking lot?

"Hmm, tempting, but you're not my type. But your lady, on the other hand," Sara trailed off as she looked at the girl. "well, she looks just my speed."