Alpha vs. Beta

I don't like this plan. I don't like this plan at all. Sure, Cassandra is on our side now, but what makes her think Savage won't kill her. He strives for power, willing to kill anyone who gets in his way to get it. Will he kill his own daughter? I wouldn't be surprised if he did. At least Kendra finally has the weapon to kill him.

I sighed as I tied my shoe lace. "Knock knock," Snart said.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"We are, but are you?"

"Ready to kick some ass."

Snart crossed his arms. "That's not what I'm talking about." He motioned towards my side, making me roll my eyes before giving him an annoyed look as I stood up.

"It took a while, but I'm fully healed."

"You and I both know that Savage's little guard dog will be with him. He won't hesitate to fight you."

"I can handle him."

"Yes, because you handled him so well."

I glared at him. "Because he's not like any alpha I have faced. Or whatever kind of alpha he is."

He raised his hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean it like that. The guy nearly killed you. You need to be careful. We don't know if he might actually do it this time." I raised my eyebrow at him. "That came out wrong."

"Because I need to be careful or you want me to be careful?" Is it really that hard for him to admit it?

He sighed. "You know what I'm trying to say."

"Really? Because it sounds like you think I can't take care of myself."

Snart rolled his eyes before grabbing the back of my neck and kissed me. "I know you can. Just...stay safe."

A small smile came to my face. "You too."

》》》》

Rip, Snart, and I hid around the corner of Savage's building. Cassandra's face was stone cold, but I could smell her. Her chemosignals. She felt betrayed. Angered. Saddened. Betrayal and anger towards Savage, but sad because of her mother.

"I've been so worried," Savage said when he was close to her. I wanted to snort. Worried, my ass. "How did you..."

Cassandra smirked. "I am your daughter. Did you really think some rabble could hold me captive?"

"Rabble? These are the time travelers I warned you of." He looked towards Cassandra's wrist and noticed her bracelet was missing. "Your bracelet. It's gone."

I heard her chest skip a beat. "I - I must have lost it in my escape."

I pushed Rip and Snart back when I saw their wolf coming. He came up to Savage and whispered in his ear.

"They're here," he said.

I froze. "Morgan?" Rip whispered.

"He knows," I whispered back.

Snart rolled his eyes before taking his cold gun out. "Great."

I looked to see Savage tightening his grip on Cassandra. "You led them here," he sneered. "Do you take me as a fool?"

"Like you fooled me?" She snapped. "You told me my mother died from the Armageddon Virus. But you were the one who released it. Tell me it isn't true. I might even pretend to believe you." Savage glared at her and squeezed a bit harder. A little growl escaped me as I shifted. "Let me go."

"Call them. Call the ones that you no doubt helped gain access to my bunker."

"You don't need me. Use your little werewolf prodigy, Sheldon."