Let's Throwdown

Snart winced as I dabbed the wet rag on his back. "At least now you've earned your nickname, Claws."

I rolled my eyes. "At least I lived up to it." Snart clenched his hands against the edge of my bed as I kept wiping the dried blood off. "Hold still, unless you want these to get infected."

"Well, no one told you to run your claws down my back." He turned his head slightly for me to see that small smirk. "Not that I mind. Pain like this I can actually enjoy."

I tossed the rag towards my trash. "Not going to lie...that's not the most terrible thing I've ever done."

"I could say the same thing." Snart got up and grabbed his shirt. He tried to put it on, but ended up wincing. I couldn't help but enjoy the view of his toned back. Plus the fact that I'm the reason that you could see the scratch marks on them. "And something tells me I won't be able to move right the next few days."

I waved him off as I grabbed my jeans. "You'll heal."

"Not as fast as you, apparently." I could feel him staring behind me as I pulled my jeans on. "Not that I'm complaining."

For once, I actually smiled at him. I went over and grabbed his shirt from his hands before I helped him put it on. When I got it over his head, I could see a small smile coming from him. Snart leaned down and captured my lips. My hands went around his waist. I thought I would wake up, but since I'm not that means everything that just happened this hour happened.

I heard a knock on my door and the person didn't wait till they barged in.

"Hey, Morgan, it's time to -" Ray started. He looked up and adverted his eyes when he sees me half naked while Snart looked annoyed that someone interrupted us. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not need to see that."

"You could have waited till I said come in," I said. And I could have sworn I've locked it.

"I - I didn't know you had company." Ray looked everywhere but me and Snart. His cheeks turned a bit pink. "Morgan, can you - um - cover up?" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on. I gave Ray the ok, and he sighed in relief. "We're about to head out."

"Great, Ray. Is that it?" He nodded. "Good. Now get out."

"Oh, thank god," He said before running out.

Snart looked at the door than back at me as he clicked his tongue. "Was that entertaining for you as it was for me?"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway. "Let's just go."

We made our way out my room. We were walking down the hallway for a while before he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I would have objected, but I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist as we met up with the team.

》》》》

To say the guys were shocked is an understatement. Hex smelled our scents all over for each other and smirked as the guys kept looking back at me and Snart in bewilderment. It was over when I sent them a bunch of glares and bared my fangs at them. Right now, it's not about me and Snart. We have to focus on running the Stillwater gang out. And, as for a little payback, I got the horses to act crazy...for a bit.

Hex handed me one of Jeb's coats so we could track him by scent. I sighed as I adjusted my cowboy hat and followed him. The Stillwater gang were camped deep in the woods. I could smell the excitement coming off Mick because he's finally able to beat someone's ass. Which I was right because the second we rode into camp, he jumped off his horse and tackled one of the members to the ground. I saw one of the other gang members take his gun out. I flipped over the horse and stood behind the guy before I grabbed him by the back of the neck and tossed him. I quickly spun around and punched another guy before I uppercut him.