(Chpt.3-01) Boy Crazy😜🚹

Beginning of Chapter Three
-As A Teen-
~~~~~~~~~

"What was High school like for you?"

High school was...entertaining for me none the less. Ya see, I was a..bad one in the classroom and I mostly caused trouble everywhere I went. So drama was always a thing in high school. I got into fights, made some wild and crazy decisions and just simply had fun while I could. I do remember the fights and the stupid beef that went on between the girls and I. But one thing is for sure...I remember the boys. ..and the girls for that matter😉

::: May, sophomore year ::: 🏫📝
~

"I heard you wanted to fight me, so here I am" I stretched out my arms over top of my head.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So you hard huh? I heard you was f*cking with my man"

"Maybe. I do have quite a lot of bitch's niggas these days" I laughed, being cocky.

"How about you tell me the truth first and then I'll whoop ya ass later"

"Who are you talking about, sweetie?"

"Trey, bitch"

"Ohhhhh Trey? Mm mm mm, now you know that nigga got some meat down there" I laughed again.

"I will fuck you up if you f*cked him--" she grew angrier and pointed her finger at me.

"I did though"

Quickly, she ran down the steps to attack me, failing miserably when I knocked her to the pavement out front.

"Come on now. You can do better than that? Or do I need to get you mad?" I taunted her, while standing up still.

"Fuck you, bitch!" she rose to her feet, charging at me again.

I stood my ground and held up my hands, going around in a circle as if we were boxers. "But back to what I was saying. Yes me and Trey did it, why does it concern you?"

"I'm his girl, you fucking hoe!" she cursed angrily.

"And you really think I was supposed to know that? Not by the way he had us up against the wall and on his bed. You would've thought he was single too" I chuckled.

"You fuckin–" she quickly attacked, swinging on me and actually landing one on my face. ...Damn. This white girl had some hands.

I stumbled back and lifted up punching, hitting her quite a few times until she fell to the ground again. I jumped down on top of her and held her down as she tried to hit me again.

"You're kind of cute actually" I smiled, placing her arms over her head.

"Get off me bitch!"

Flaws and Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें