(Chpt.7-07) A Threat🔪

Chapter Seven
-Adicked-
~~~~
"What ever happened with that girl he was dealing with?"

"Oh Nicki? Well.....there was one incident where she wanted to fight me. I kindly accepted her offer..."
~

Unknown user: is this Diynara Taylor?

Me: who is this?

Unknown user: it's Nicki bitch. I wanna fight

Me: where and what time would you like to schedule this encounter?😏😆

Unknown user: ur not funny bitch. 2night at 8 on Mile's road under the bridge. 1 on 1...so dnt bring people or youll regret it

Me: omg ur so scary. Please...I beg of you😱😱😱😱
Me: 💀
Me: bitch who the fuck are you threatening? I can't wait to fuck ya stupid ass up. Just pray you'll still be able to call an ambulance afterwards💯

*

It's 8:10 at night and here I was walking to go fight this child under a bridge. What is she a troll? I mean she look like one but damn.

I wasn't afraid though, bitches talk and they talk and they talk again. All you gotta do is put a fist in they mouth and knock a couple teeth out, maybe she'll stop talking then.

I could see her up ahead waiting for me, sitting on a bench as she looked at the river next to us. I walked up boldly and came to where she sat to ask her what's up.

"You ready to die?" she asked, getting up and showing me a knife.

"Oh...so you tryna kill me huh? Wow" I laughed, not showing any fear.

"Yeah bitch, I'm tired of you. So you gotta go"

"So you wanna kill me over a god damn boy? You're crazy and....pretty pathetic. If you that damn desperate, go walk a block up the street and sell ya self on a fucking corner"

"Your mom did that, and that's how you got here bitch"

"Childish. Look....just come on and stab me so I can stab you..." I took off my hoodie.

"You crazy ass bitch, do you wanna die? Because I wouldn't mind killing you, what would Jacob do when your gone?"

"He won't be doing you, that's for sure. And you know it..."

Suddenly she broke out running towards me for an attack. I held my ground and tried to fight her with my hands, getting a few cuts to my arms and wrist in sacrifice. Yeah it hurted but....this bitch wasn't about to kill me tonight💯

After she cut me again on my arm, I kicked her in the stomach and watched her bend over in pain. I took that opportunity to kick that bitch in the face, knocking her straight to the dirt with a dazed look. The knife was released from her hands and I ran for it first.

But before I could pick it up, she did it for me and we went into a brawl again. She pulled me down to her and wrestled me for the blade, just until I got my energy back and socked her so she could let go. And when she did......I straight up stabbed that bitch. Ripping through areas of her skin like it was nothing. Hearing her scream and whimper with pain as blood spilled everywhere.

She gave up from the fight in no time and laid there, holding her wounds crying. It took everything out of me not to stab her even more, but I had to stop myself. I can't go to jail for murder....

I straddled her chest again and gripped her hair, putting the sharp end to her forehead. "I swear to god if I ever see you again *chokes her* I should turn you into the police and have you rot in jail for attempt of murder. Bitch you don't know me, I will cut you into pieces and throw you into the fucking river myself! Do you hear me!" I screamed at her, still choking her.

"....y-yess--" she said with a struggle, bleeding from the mouth.

"Leave me and Jacob the fuck alone! Do you *hits her* understand me? *hits her again* huh?" I started hitting her again.

"Yes--....please....st-op" she coughed.

I stood to my feet and kicked her one last time out of anger. "And if you say anything about me doing this,....I'll ruin your life if its the last thing I accomplish before they execute me for being crazy. Then I'll haunt you bitch when I'm dead....believe me"

To be continued...

Hey thank you for reading🙈💢
Want more parts faster? Show me and I'll show you these updates😉💗 --Tayy

Dyme in the Media😏