(Chpt.8-07) My Baby father😜💙

Chapter Eight
-Mama Mama-
~~~~
:: The Next day, September 28th ::
(Dyme's Pov)

"Yessss, I love it" I smiled at myself through the mirror, feeling my new hairdo.

"Yeah this syle looks nice on you, Miss Never Trust" Miya teased.

You remember my friend Miya from high school right?, well now she works in a salon and always hooks a sista up.

"So are you and the father cool again? Or just still keeping it at fucking" she grabbed the hair spray.

"Girl please, that motherfucker can suck these balls. He told me he ain't love me anyways and now he got a whole notha' girl sis. He moved on..."

"Damn, well as long as he can still be a great father to the baby right. What are you having?"

"A girl.." I smiled.

"Awww, my little niecey-pooh. I can't wait for her Dyme, I'm a buy you so many little dresses and sandals. And remind me to give you some lessons on how to take care of her hair when she's a baby. You gotta keep her hair nice and natural boo"

*

Now leaving the salon, I was feeling a little hungry and uncomfortable. My feet and back were killing me and I picked the wrong day to not drive my car to run errands.

...Maybe Jay can give me a lift and buy me some food though. He ain't doing sh*t important, I'm carrying his child *laughs* ...I'm so mean to him and I love it 😌😏😈

"What?" He answered after the third ring.

"Hey baby daddy" I laughed.

He laughed lightly. "Don't remind me"

"You so f*ckin' rude, knowing deep down you're loving the fact that I'm pregnant with your child. That means 21 more years of Dyme, baby boy"

"18 actually and that don't mean you gotta be apart of them years either"

"But I will and you can cry me a river"

He sighed. "What do you want?"

"For you to meet me at Gino's, I wanna see you and we need to talk"

"Why can't we just talk on the phone?"

"I just told your faggot-a** I wanted to see you, right" I got smart again.

"I ain't gon' come now, since I'm a faggot..."

"Oh boo hoo, we both know that's not true so why you getting all butt hurt?"

"I'll see you..."

"Bye baby daddy" I laughed again, hanging up.

:: 15 minutes later ::🕚✨
(Jacob's Pov)

Walking into Gino's, I see the crazy one up ahead and holding her stomach. I ain't gon' lie though, her stomach was cute on her.

 I ain't gon' lie though, her stomach was cute on her