(Chpt.6-02) Falling down😟

[Press Play above the title for this chapter's audio]

Chapter Six
-The Breakup-
~~~~
:: One week later ::
(Jacob's Pov)

"Who the hell is N'cara?" she yelled, holding my phone up while it was still was on call.

"Yo! What are you doing?" I jumped up.

"Answer me Jacob!"

"A friend okay, nothing more!" I explained to her with a straight face.

"Bitch you better stop calling my man every god damn day! Or you'll have even bigger problems that the doctors won't be able to fix" she screamed into the phone, hanging up.

I laughed at her actions, thinking it was quite cute to see my girl still so protective of me.

"What the fuck you laughing for? I should bust you in the head too"

"So what I can't laugh nor have female friends? I just gotta be anti-social huh?"

"Jay don't give me that shit. I make you happy, do I not? Why do you need other bitches to ask if you up at 3 something o'clock in the morning?"

"I ain't respond though. Why would I when I got you"

"My point exactly. So tell that bitch to lose ya number"

"Only if you tell ya nigga to stop liking and commenting on ya pictures on instagram. Who the fuck is he anyways? Sending my girl heart eyes and kisses"

"I didn't respond did I?" She used my come back.

"Actually you did. Replying *in her voice* oh thanks ha ha" I imitated her.

"What? I can't say thank you?"

"What I can't have friends? Especially when ya friends always telling you how bad they want you"

"When did he ever say that?" she looked back.

"Oh now just play dumb. You're really fucking irritating me now"

"Like you don't get on my nerves too. Remember you told me to deal with ya smart-ass mouth, well deal with mine nigga"

I looked at her with a serious face, displaying anger across my face when she used shit against me. It was one of my pet peeves about her smart-ass, always bringing up old shit.

But other than us arguing at home, I've been going out a lot lately and clearly she does now too. So now we met new people and it created more arguments at home. For instance, she met some guy at work and gave him her instagram. Eva since then, he's been commenting on her pictures and blowing up her Dms. I can't stand that nigga, man. He think I don't know what he's doing, but I'm way ahead of him. Buttering her up after we fight so he can come in like a fucking hero later. So yeah, that's my new headache other than my naging girlfriend herself.

Now for me, I met some girl at a club me and the boys went too. I won't lie, she was attractive and had a nice body on her. But I made it clear that we would only be friends since I got a girlfriend. I still love Dyme, it's just she yells a lot now and takes her frustration from work out on me. It's not fair when I try to still do good by her and let her have the last word. But am I really getting anywhere?

Back to the girl I met though, she told me her name was N'cara and that she even goes to our school. But of course I never pay attention to every girl I come by in that place. Now with her, she calls me all hours of the day and even at night. Asking if I'm up, or if we can talk at 4 o'clock in the morning. Its crazy, but it's not my fault.