(Chpt.7-04) The Lust Agreement🥵

[Press Play above the title for this chapter's audio]▶💦💓

Chapter Seven
-Adicked-
~~~~~
(Dyme's Pov)
~

"Mmm" I hummed to myself, feeling his kisses explore the left of my face.

My hands started to rub down his back even more, lusting for this man's love I haven't had in years. It was one of the many reasons why I missed him. After dealing with my nasty-ass for so long, the guy turned into a slanger when it came to giving the D. And it's all because of me, it's like I made my very own sex God from the ground up.

Now fingering through his hair, I pulled him in closer while his hands lifted up the side of my face in return. Sucking hungrily at my skin, and knowin' I loved it when he did that sh*t. I pulled my hand down in between us this time and pulled eagerly at his member, enjoying the texture it had on display already.

Feeling his dick being pulled, he came up to me breathless and kissed me further down into the arm of the couch. But changed his mind to sit back up on his knees and to lift both of my legs on each of his shoulders.

I sat up slightly from being forced down and looked up at him from the pillow, nervous a little from being so dry down there for so long. I haven't let anyone else in since the time we were actually together. Its been years since I've been laid down, well if we're not counting my fingers that is...

"Sssssssss-....ou shit" I grabbed the pillow to pull it over my head from his no warning entrance.

He leaned down to me again, spreading my legs in the process as he started to stroke himself inside. I could feel him plunging his way inside, just until it got a little too deep for me and I had to grab him.

I flinched from every hard stroke he gave me and went back to biting my lips after the last. "Sss-....ou Jay" I moaned breathlessly, preparing for his strokes as the came........ until....

*couch bangs the wall*💢

"Ahh!... ......fuck-wait a minute please" I pushed him away, letting myself catch a breath or two after that one.
...I almost lost my life.

"Too hard for you huh? Damn, don't tell me I finally out-beat the freak" he teased me.

I chuckled lightly. Maybe he did, I made him a little to good for my own good now. But I knew my plan was bound to backfire eventually.

"I haven't had any for 3 years, Jay. So just be a little cautious okay, I feel like I'm a virgin all over again...."

"So you never let no one else--"

"Fuck?.....No. I'm too used to f*cking with you that otha niggas couldn't even turn me on. You fucked up my sex life you piece of shit" I hit him playfully and laughed.

"You fucked up mine girl, I couldn't even get into with them otha bitches. Had me thinking it was you in my head just so I could bust for em"

"We're sad..."

"Nah, cuz I'm glad I'm getting this opportunity again, just to feel you. You don't know how bad I missed you Dyme, and I know I keep saying it over and over but I did. I still love you..." he connected our noses together.

I reached up to grab his face and behind his ears, bringing his pink full lips to mine in a soft kiss. He repositioned himself a little but still didn't break our kiss on his way inside again. This time a little softer for me while he himself pushed my legs down from off of his shoulders.