What If: Dyme and Malik?

Dyme and Malik below, Enjoy💋

After I published the part where Dyme and Malik were talking and suddenly he kissed her and confessed that he missed her

After I published the part where Dyme and Malik were talking and suddenly he kissed her and confessed that he missed her.....I got some mix reactions. Some said hell to the no, but then some could see the good in him after all. This is for those people who believe in second chances. I believe in second chances but it just matter the circumstances too💯

Let's change the story shall we😋🙌

Back when Dyme got pregnant in 6th grade, her mother kicked her and thus Dyme lived with her grandmother. That went well until her abuela passed away from her cancer, but luckily Dyme was already of age to take care of her own and her grandma left her the house and car....and money. Dyme never met Jay in high school, instead she stayed neutral because....no one wanted her because she has a kid. Since Dyme never met Jay, Desiree wasn't born and those are the changes this time around.

Now It's back to when Malik asked Dyme to meet up with him to talk about their son.
~
:: August ::
(Dyme's Pov)

"I guess that's a reference to me then. Well maybe it's time to talk about it"

"I'm listening..." I shot him a look.

"Well, let me just start by saying I'm sorry. I'm sorry for....um- knocking you up and leaving you afterwards"

"Are you apologizing just for those two things or the whole thing? Because you did way more than that sweetie. You played me just to get in my pants, then when I let you hit...you took it quickly and ran,...then you got me pregnant afterwards...., then you acted like you didn't know me two days after we did it,....you didn't want to see me again.....you cut me off when I ain't do nothing,....you disowned our child, you didn't care about him nor me,...you failed to pay child support after a while. I mean, there was much more than just ditching me..."

"Well I'm sorry for all that then. I'm honestly sorry, I was young and dumb. I was a deadbeat at 14..., how could I raise a baby Diynara?"

"How could I...?! I was 12 f*cking years old! I'm the one that had to carry him for nine months, not you! He had to come out of my pre-teenage body" I raised my voice, disturbing the peace in the dim restaurant.

"Please just lower your voice, I'm sorry for saying that--"

"Well sorry isn't cutting it, now you pissed me the fuck off. How dare you say that as your f*cking excuse....,nigga you don't know what I been through. You don't know what the struggle of raising a child at such a young age feels like. I do. But you know what,....it takes two to make a baby right and I made it with you. I never wanted too but it happened because you couldn't pull out apparently. But it's my fault too, I should've neva been having sex at no 12 years old anyways, I admit that. And I guess that's what happens when you try to be an adult when you're younger,...you might actually have to be one the next f*cking day..... Look, I appreciate you taking me out and I guess apologizing but.....I just can't right now Malik. I can't even look at you, knowing all the sh*t you caused me in my life that I never asked for. I just wanted you to like me for me,....to buy me a teddy bear on Valentine's day.....to be my best friend. But no, you wanted something else and I was too young to see it sooner. So maybe it is my fault, but....I kind of don't regret it. Because.......our child you blessed me with....is my world. So thank you for him, at least it wasn't all.....fucked up..."