(Chpt.11-10) My Son Now💙

Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
"How was it when you finally told Ja the truth?"

"It was....quite surprising in fact. His reaction was so unexpected"
~
:: Few Days Later, September 18th ::
(Dyme's Pov)

A couple days has past and it's given me time to think about what I wanted to do. Regarding to Kehlani's suggestion. In which case, I'm agreeing that maybe it would be good for me to move out of state. I already told Kel my answer a few days back and would you believe she's already found me a nice house out there.

It was a nice little 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house down in the Long Beach area. The previous owner had three boys I think, so it's very homey and fit for raising a family.

Speaking of such family, I had to get mine all aboard if I was going to move hours and hours away

Speaking of such family, I had to get mine all aboard if I was going to move hours and hours away. I planned on James coming to live with me again, hoping if I tell him the truth......things might look up or go horribly wrong. It was a risk on our relationship but I can't keep hiding this from him.

I want my son, Damnit. I want him with me and I want him to be apart of the family. Meeting his half-sister and his other half-sibling when he or she gets here. I just wanna raise my son...

So this afternoon, I called over Malik and my mom is going to drop off James around 2. I had to prepare myself mentally and emotionally, but I think I'll try to make the best out of the situation. If he says no again, then I give up. I'm sure he'll reach out when he's ready to, no need to force him to be with me if he doesn't want to. He's old enough to at least have that right.

*
:: 2:34 pm ::

After James arrived and talked to Malik for a minute, I shortly took him upstairs to my room to have this important conversation. He sat on my bed wondering, just I casually took a seat next to him on the edge.

"So, how's it going bud?" I started off conversation.

"Everything is fine I guess, I started the 6th grade"

"Yeah I heard, how's it going so far?"

"Eh. Its okay, I think it's going to be the same as last year"

"Mm. Okay, well I have something I need to tell you..."

"Like what?" he looked up.

Immediately, I took a deep breath and looked down at him. "I know this might surprise you, but I'm really your mom..., and the mom you knew all along is actually your grandma"

"...So my mom is not really my mom? It was you all along?" he asked innocently.

"Mhm.." I nodded slowly.

"I had a feeling you were..." he smiled at me.

My heart dropped when he said this with a smile. "H-how did you know?"