(Chpt.11-14) F*cked up😖

Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
:: The Next day, February 4th ::
(Jacob's Pov)
*Monitor slowly beeping*

"Oh...you're up?" I heard a male say, as I opened my eyes slowly.

I looked down to see my body on a hospital bed, I was probably in medical but I wish I would've just die last night...

"Trying breathing...a little more slowly okay. Your lungs are still badly injured"

"....What happened to me?..."

"Well, they rushed you in at about 12 midnight and we had to get to work immediately. You had minor internal bleeding, which has been dealt with. Two of your ribs are broken....and you had a concussion. So do you feel any pain in the head?"

"No..."

"Good, so your concussion has been dealt with as well then" He said, checking the monitors.

"Can you do me a favor..." I asked him.

"Yes?" he stood up.

"Can you....just kill me with something. Please. You can make it look like an accident..."

"You're suicidal huh? Did you cause this to yourself? Or did another inmate do it"

".....I fell.." I said, looking away. ...Rule number one : never snitch in jail

"Where did you fall so violently?"

"I don't know--....I was sleep walking okay. Stop asking me"

"Fine. But why would you want me to kill you?"

"I just...really wanna stop suffering..., ain't nothing good in this world anymore for me. I lost everything but my shitty life yet.."

"Life is the most precious thing anyone could ever be blessed with. Remember that. You know some kids don't even get to grow up......some don't even get the chance to be born. You're a blessing. You were blessed to live your life the way you want, what more could ask for..."

"Why live when you're not happy..."

"Because your life is a gift in itself, you control it. I know sometimes life gets hard, but...nothing is never easy in this world. But I can assure that there's alway a positive outcome.....if you stick through it. I saw it happen first hand with myself. I used to be a hoodrat...selling dope just so I could eat at night while I lived in my car. I was orphan on the streets and thought my life was a joke. I tried killing myself but...then I looked at it in the long run. I didn't really wanna go to my grave, I just wanted life to look up. So I got back on my grind...and worked a real job. Then I was able to go to college and study medicine and now I'm here......saving other people's lives"

"That's very humble..."

"Yeah, but just keep your head up. You'll get out of here...and when you do. Never look back and do right"

*
(Dyme's Pov)
*Phone dings*📲

I looked down and grabbed my phone, stopping at a turning red light and checking the notification on my Twitter.

TrizzyB_oy19: @SheA_Dyme
Fuck you yo. Pregnant ass granny bitch.

I laughed at that, but then repiled before the light could turn again.