(Chpt.9-04) Long time no see😏

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~
"Ouu, I know you were happy when the sexy bad boy came back for ya" she teased.

"Mmm,......he's definitely the one that got away. All thanks to that father of yours..."
~

"Heyy! How are you" I rushed in to hug him.

"I'm aight, wow....I haven't seen you in years girl. Still lookin' good though...and that forehead shining brighter than before" he teased, picking with me as usual.

I gave him a smirk and an eye roll to express myself, now watching him turn his attention to my daughter now.

"Ouu and you gotta kid now? She's adorable by the way" he smiled at her.

"Thank you and yeah...,I know right"

"Wow times has changed, we gotta talk boo"

"Yes we most certainly do, because.....how in the H. E. L. L. you get booked my nigga?" I asked him as we walked together out of the aisle.

"Ha,....it's a long story. You gotta place we can catch up at? I'll tell you everything"

*

"Ouu I see you with the Porsche. Look at my big head growin' up" Quan said, as I took him up to my car.

"Mhmm, wait til you see my crib"

"Yeah let's go see. Ya daughter keeps on looking at me though, making me wanna little girl now. She's so cute, man"

I smiled. "Yeah this my baby right here" I hugged her closely.

 "Yeah this my baby right here" I hugged her closely

:: At my house ::

After showing Quanny around my new digs, he was impressed with it and so surprised to see me all grown up now. I haven't seen this fool since 10th grade....before Jay and before Damon even. Its been quite some time and I gotta say....time has done him well.

Quanny was always appealing before but now he's grown up and tall. His hair is long and curly...and of course he got more tattoos over the years. But what I really wanted to know, was what happened to him after the last time we saw each other.

"Wow I just can't believe you're a mom now D. And what's more surprising is that you didn't have my baby yet" he said, taking a seat with me on the couch.

"Nigga bye, you was too busy playing bad boy and going to jail so..." I shrugged.

"So you're saying if I didn't go to jail, I would've had a chance?" he leaned in towards me.

"I don't know..." I blushed shyly, looking down at my arm.

"Well since we're talking about that, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being stupid back then and leaving you hanging. I knew you liked me but back then.....shit, I don't even know what was going through my head. They booked me for 3 years on assault and battery, petty theft and vandalism. They took me to the big house too,....I was with them real motherfuckas in there. I got picked on....and got my ass beat once or twice but I learned my lesson. I ain't neva going to prison again, that shit ain't where it's at"