(Chpt.9-05) Old Times😩

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~
"Who hit it better? Quanny or Daddy? Just wondering"

*sucks teeth* "No comment..."

"Ou! I'm telling!"
~
:: Few minutes later ::
(Dyme's Pov) *knock on the door*🚪

After putting the last of her pampers into her baby bag, I managed to zip it up and carry both her and the bag downstairs. From there, I opened the door for her father. "Hey" He greeted me.

"Here you go..." I bypassed his introduction and handed him the bag first before giving Desiree.

"Damn. I can't get a "Hi" back?" he asked.

"Watch your mouth and hi Jay..." I gave Des a big kiss before stepping back in my door way, to prepare to close it back.

"You hiding something? What's inside that you don't want me to see?" he tried to peek inside.

"I don't care if you see..." I said bodly.

"So what is it then?"

"I have company right now. And your taking your daughter for the night..... Dyme can get drunk for once......It all works out great" I smiled.

"So you got company huh? What kind?" he asked, sounding a little jealous by his change of tone.

"Why?" I asked him harshly.

"I just wanna know Diya, damn..."

Immediately, I rushed up to pluck him in the neck for cursing...yet again.

"Ow yo" he reacted.

"I told you to watch it around my daughter, didn't I. The 'D' word is a bad word as well..." I informed him.

"Okay sorry mother hen but back to this company" he chuckled.

"Jacob just go back to your girlfriend alright. It's my business and whatever you do with that....girl, is yours. That's what we agreed to right? Since that is all you ever wanted since the incident"

"Where did that come from? And what do you mean after the incident?"

"Good night..." I ignored him yet again and closed the door in his face.

I went back to my evening after that, going upstairs to my bathroom to prepare myself for the night to come. Pulling my hair free from my ponytail, I combed it out with my fingers and pulled over my shirt.

I looked closely at myself through the mirror, studying my body in a bra and some black panties that really showed off my mommy tummy I still had going on. It was just stretch marks along with that brown line coming down from my belly button to my area. Nothing to be ashamed of though, it's natural and being natural is beautiful.

About a few seconds later, I came from out the bathroom and went down the hall to my bedroom. Opening the door to meet his stare on my bed as I came in less clothed.

"Finally, I was starting to get lonely up here" he chuckled, sitting up against my headboard.

I gave him a small chuckle in response and made my way up to him on my bed. Seeing him shirtless already and a bulge through his sweats as I came up. I climbed nonchalantly on top of his area to take a seat on him, looking down at one of God's Art pieces in the flesh.

 I climbed nonchalantly on top of his area to take a seat on him, looking down at one of God's Art pieces in the flesh

We entered into a little moment there when we both looked at each other. Jay may have had my heart at the time but.....some of those feelings still couldn't get over this nigga in my bed now. We had history, somewhat growing up together to leaving each other for a very long time.

Now we've reconnected but......I guess we both knew who really had our hearts at the end of the day. I had Jay annoyingly and he had a girl named Angel...

"What chu thinkin' about..up there" he asked.

"Just how we both...have other people in our lives now but....we're not exactly with em at the moment. Now it's just you and me again...., like how it was originally, you know" I told him.

"Yeah I know but maybe it's best this way. It sucks because I'm losing out on a great woman but I'd rather lose you knowin' you're happy with somebody else"

"I'm not even with him" I looked away.

"But you still love him though,....I can tell" ...ugh😳😒

"....I care about you too though, but now...you're with someone else as well"

"Girl, you in love with somebody else" he laughed. "But it's okay, I know you still got love for me...and I have some left for you too. No matter who we got in our lives now,....what we had beforehand still exists. Angel....will never be you and ya baby daddy will never be me. No wonder why I miss you, I was dealing with someone who wasn't you in the slightest. Vice versa for you. And I don't know about you but.....for this being our last time together like this. I want it to be special. I wanna make a connection with you.....in nothing but the pure feelings we both share"

After his confession, I leaned down to kiss his lips in the sweet moment. Not having any other way to show my admiration. I lifted up seconds later to end our passionate moment, feeling his hands travel to my rear while my hands guided him softly there.

After things got a little too heated for us, he picked me up in his arms to slam me softly down on my bed next. He tugged my underwear straight off to throw it on the floor as he came in between my legs hungrily. Eating me up like the nigga never tasted food in his life.

Quanny was always...dominant in the bedroom, so it was no surprise when he wouldn't let me go....no matter how much I fought him for my freedom.

"Ouuu!.............sssss--ahh" I squealed in my pillow, pulling the sheets up.

"Mmmm *laughs*......*kiss*" he teased me and laughed at my reaction.

He made me cum twice by his feasting on me, already draining my energy back down to 0%. After I sat back up, I helped him put on a condom I had in my drawer. That was a hard task itself,...because the sticky plastic couldn't even be pulled down all the way on his big boy.

"Nigga how big are you again?" I stared at his manhood, worrying.

"10 inches long and 2 inches wide girl" he smirked.

"I minds well f*ck myself with a soda bottle for all this. Damn..."

"You scared of me now? Wow, that's how you know you ain't been fucking no real niggas out here. I can also tell by this small-ass condom you got from out ya drawer"

"So..., I ain't a porn star, with walls that hang down to my ankles"

"That might change tonight" He pulled my nose playfully before I pushed him away. "But....how do you want it babe?" He pulled me up in his face next. "Slow and soft to make love.....or hard and making you scream my name?"

I looked down from his question to take in his shirtless appearance, rubbing my hands on his hardcore chest as I thought about an answer. My hands rubbed all over this poor man's torso, I was so turned on by his beauty it was hard not to touch it.

"Just show me...how much you missed me, that's how I want it" I said softly, placing my hand on his chest before kissing up on his tattoos.

To be continued...

Hey, thank you for reading😜💕💕
🙈💯😊😊❤
Dyme in the Media🌸
--Tayy

Q: Do you like them together?