(Chpt.9-08) Mama Allen👀

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~~
:: 2 weeks later, June 1st ::
(Jacob's Pov)

Today was a special day for me. I was actually on my way to go see my mother, who I haven't seen in quite a while. We all know how much I missed her in the past, well now her doctors finally granted her visitation rights. Meaning people can finally come and visit her since......she's doing better I guess.

So now me and Adriana are on the road to go and see her. Adri wasn't too fond of going to go visit but I eventually got her to come along. I mean she is her mother too. Too bad Kaila couldn't make it this time.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to this place..." She groaned, looking out the window of my new rental.

"I appreciate it sis, I just wish you would talk to her too" I said.

"I have nothing to say..."

"A "hey mom" would be nice" I suggested.

"Why are you so fixated on me and my mother's relationship, Jacob"

"Because she's our mother, Adriana. She gave birth to us and carried us for 9 months a piece. Cut her some slack..." I defended her.

"Mhm..."

"But if you really don't wanna talk to her, then fine. You grown enough to make your own decisions"

"I'll talk to her okay, will that make you shut up? But I'm not going in there first..."

:: 1 hour later ::

We finally pulled up to the Unity Health and rehabilitation center, here in the north west region of Miami.

We both got out and walked up to the entrance, seeing a front desk greet us as we entered. "New enrollment? Or visitation?" the receptionist asked.

"Visitation please" Adriana said.

"And who are you looking to visit ma'am?"

"Brianna Allen..."

"And you are?"

"Adriana Allen, her daughter and this is Jacob Allen, her son"

"Awe. How sweet for you both to come visit your mom" she smiled, picking up the phone. "Hello Nancy, bring Ms. Allen down to the visitation room please. Tell her that her kids came to visit"

:: 15 minutes later ::

Leaving Adriana in the waiting room, I followed a staff member to the actual visitation room. He opened the door and took me inside, letting me see my mom behind a glass phone booth.

She smiled as I sat down and picked up the phone on her side. I did the same and lifted the black phone to my ear, now looking at my mom through the glass we were separated by.