(Chpt.9-07) Bitter Sweet🍬

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~~~
"I know you tore that poor girl up"

"....she had it coming" I shrugged.
~

Closing the door, I took out a rubber band and started to put my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"So what's up bitch?! Come down here"

Bodly, his girlfriend came down to me, seeming unafraid until I rushed up and snatched her up right then and there. Pulling and bending her down by her hair, I was punching her directly in the face and started one hell of a fight already.

She tried to push me off but she couldn't get out of my hold that easily. I had that b*tch all on the sidewalk and lawn, bashing her head in with my fist as she tried to trip me.

"Get the fuck off me-bitch and fight" I said, holding her up by her hair and landing a hard one to her nose and jaw.

I heard a struggle in her voice as she still tried to get some hits in on me too. People came out from their houses to watch me beat this poor girl's ass, recording and cheering us on as I literally SLAMMED her down on the pavement.💢

"Yo! Stop yo! Chill!" I heard Jay yell behind me, pulling my arms back.

"Get off me!" I pushed him angrily. ...I was just getting started😈

"Stop it Dyme! It's over!" he screamed, wrapping his arms around my body to drag me away annoyingly.

Then a few more people got involved to hold me back, but I easy broke from them and watched Jay run over to his girl who was slowing getting up from the cement. Then she held on to her back in pain, causing him to pick her up and carry her up the steps.

"Yeah bitch! I been waiting to kick yo fucking-ass for a minute now! Try me again! I want you too, bet that ass need makeup now" I taunted her.

"Dyme just shut the fuck up!" Jacob turned around.

Not wanting any more trouble, I simply put both of my hands up to signal my white flag. Now going back over to my car to drive right back home.

:: 6:55 pm ::

Jay😒: im on my way there, so have my daughter ready.

Me: no.

Jay😒: what u mean no????😤

Me: no. U either come see her 4 a lil bit or you'll c her tomar.

Jay😒: y?

Me: becuz u yelled at me. Becuz I hav more custody than u. N Becuz I dnt feel comfortable with my child around ur gf. Dats da main reason

Jay😒: y dnt u feel comfortable anymore?

Me: we'll tlk about it when u get here. C u soon

I looked up from my phone and sat it aside on my bed, looking down at my baby as I continued taking off her outfit.

Truth is, I was now a bit concerned with my daughter going over there after the beef me and his new girl engaged in. Girls can be quite petty, even I can be at times. But when there's children around, you should drop all the b.s. and act like a f*cking adult.

I approached her this afternoon like an adult, not even trying to start an argument because my daughter was around. And yet, she didn't care...., she just wanted to spite me and that's why that bitch back hurting now.