(Chpt.5-06) First Fight prt 1😤

Chapter Five
-The Relationship-
~~~~~~
:: February, 8:10 pm ::
(Dyme's POV)

Chapter Five-The Relationship-~~~~~~:: February, 8:10 pm ::(Dyme's POV)

"Ha. Diya you're so funny" he laughed, picking up his rag in the water.

"Look I'm just saying,...she had one weird hairstyle. But speaking of that, let me finish washing your hair boo" I said, applying more shampoo into my hands.

He turned around to face the wall, playing with his action figures while I rubbed the soap all into his curls.

"Diya?" he called out.

"Yes bud?" I asked, getting to his sides and behind his ears.

"You think I can take a shower next time, like a big boy"

"Awe, you think you up for it already? I remember just changing yo stinky diapers yesterday"

"I'm six years old Diya, I haven't wore a diaper since I was....two"

"....Still. You're just growing up so fast, I remember when you still were learning your colors and numbers. Now you're in kindergarten, soon to be in first grade!" I hyped him up.

"Yeah! I'm a be a big boy then"

"Yep and I'll be so proud of you. Time to hold back okay"

I moved him over to the running faucet and held his head gently back so that I could rinse his hair that way. Managing to get all of the soap out without any trouble, I helped him back up and turned the water off before drying his face a little.

"Okay,...you ready to get out? Or you want a few more minutes?"

"Few more minutes"

"Okay, call me when you're ready. I'll be right next door" I said, closing the door just a tiny bit but still enough to see him.

I dried my hands with one of the towels and threw it in the laundry basket before I entered Kel's room. "Heyy" she looked up from her laptop, assuming to be writing yet another song in her documents.

"Hey. What you doin'?"

"Writing this new song and typing it up in the Docs" ..told ya.

"Oh what's it called?"

"Piece of Mind" she looked up.

"Ouu, it's sounds deep" I said dramatically.

"Yeah but pop a squat girl, let's hear that poem you got me so hype for" she patted the bed next to her.

I sat down after her request and took out a little tiny notebook I write in.
"Okay..., it's called My Ghetto Symphony"

"Hm, okay" she sat back against the wall and stopped from writing.

"We all know niggas pretend they don't care,
but according to my ghetto symphony,
when it comes to mine,
My nigga don't share
and a careless nigga could caress my soft booty,
but in front of my nigga he wouldn't dare,
and a bitch with longer hair could walk by,
and still be nothing to compare--
My nigga wouldn't suggest to stare
Cuhs it's my ghetto symphony
and in my nigga's eyes,
I'm the lioness, so divine
I'm the goddess, never think twice
I'm what's poppin', I'm the divinest
In my ghetto symphony
I'm his one and only
I'm the queen in my ghetto symphony" I finished off.