(Chpt.6-06) The Breaking Point👿

Chapter Six
-The Breakup-
~~~~~
"So you weren't upset when you found out he slept with you ex friend?"

Not when she told me, I wasn't. But after she left.........it all came crashing down. I stared at our pictures pasted on my walls around me, and cried myself to sleep. It had hit me like a truck when I woke up the following morning. I was so hurt....

:: The Next Day ::(Jay's Pov)

:: The Next Day ::
(Jay's Pov)

Sitting at the lunch table with some of the boys, I can't but help to feel my shoulder being tapped in mid conversation. I turned my head from Calvin and looked up to N'cara, who was standing at my side.

"Hey baby" she rubbed under my cheek.

"Hmm? Baby now huh?" I flirted.

"Of course, especially from after that session last night"

"Mm..." I licked my lips to make it seem like I actually agreed with her.

Truth is the sex was a step down from Dyme, sadly. Not that I expected her do anything like Dyme but damn. I had a pro and went down to an amateur after one night...

Speaking of my beloved ex though, I could see her in the midst of turning around right before our eyes met entirely. Letting me see how red her eyes were and how swollen her face had looked.

Then she got up to approach me and N'cara at the table. "So...this is you saying it's over?" she asked me.

"Me saying what?" I asked back.

"You sleeping with her.......,knowin' she used to be my friend right" her voice saddened. ...her friend?

"Your friend? What?" I looked at N'cara for answers. "You know her?"

"I did..." She said in a snarky tone, giving Dyme a look.

"Fuck you, you wannabe hoe-ass slut. But you...., I just can't believe you.." Dyme said, looking at me.

"Okay look, I didn't know y'all were friends"

"That's bullshit! Now you're lying to me?! How could you do some shit like this......knowin' what we had. What I still had for you...*she cries* I guess it wasn't enough" she started to cry in front of me, before she turned around to walk away.

I walked after her, and still tried to explain myself. Man, did I hate seeing her cry like this...

"Babe.....babe I'm sorry okay. I ain't--"

"Don't call me that.....not when you fucking her now"

"But I ain't know she was ya friend! You can't be mad at me for that" I said, following her out of the lunchroom.