(Chpt.10-09) As a Family👪💕

Chapter Ten
-Déjà Vu-
~~~~
"So you and daddy were still cool? Even after he choose to give that girl a second chance?"

"Yeah, we were. Its like his relationship with her didn't even exist actually. He always came over to see you....and then when you went to sleep he came to see--"

"Tooooooooo much information, I just asked a simple non sexual question"

"Damn I was just tellin' you the routine and everbody know ya mama a freak" I winked.
~
:: December 24th, a month later ::🎄
(Dyme's Pov)

Sitting on the right side of my bed, an unexpected yawn came about and interrupted the show he picked out. After releasing myself of the obvious signal of tiredness, Troy stared at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. Even after I showed him one of the most ugliest faces in shape of a yawn.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing..." he turned his head to the tv again.

"It's obviously something nigga, just tell me" I cuddled up to him, laying on his chest.

"You ever feel lucky to have someone?" he looked down at me. ...Jay maybe😩 My daughter for sure.

"My daughter..." I answered.

"Yeah but I ain't ya son or ya pops, and I feel lucky to have in my arms like a baby"

I blushed at his sweet words and smiled, watching him lean down to connect our lips. What was one kiss turned into him grabbing my face and kissing me everywhere on my head and neck area. When he trailed down to my favorite spot, I tilted my head to the side and laughed lightly.

"I though we was Netflix and chillin' tonight"

"It's still on, Netflix is the background while we Chillin' up here" his hands moved down my thighs to grab on my rear hardly.

I gave in seconds later, enjoying his lips that did kind of feel good on mine. I know you're probably confused by now, and I was too actually. I was supposed to be leaving Troy alone, only because me and Jay started doing things again. But why should I dedicate myself to him when he's not even single. But don't get me wrong, we're still heavily involved with each other still,....it's just now Troy is kind of my boyfriend on the low. But let's just say.......I'm keeping my options open.

Suddenly, his hands invading my kitty snapped me right out of thinking. I looked at him as he continued, adding his fingers in deeper and deeper before they all started hitting something.

I tried to conceal my moans by a quick kiss, but my lips decided otherwise and pulled away. "Ahh" I moaned softly in his presence.

"That feel good--?"

"Yess" I quickly answered him, laying in the corner of his neck. "Ouu" I grabbed his arm, feeling the fingering deepen enough to make noise.

"I want this pussy, can't wait til you let me in. I don't care how old you is" ...and that..........turned me off. He sounded like a pedophile, did he not?

"I gotta go check on my kid" I got up pulled up my underwear.

"Uh okay..., I'll be here"

*
:: 10:10 pm ::

"You sure I can't stay for a little while longer?" he asked, just as I'm walking him to my front door.