(Chpt.4-09) Sparks Fly✴

Chapter Four
-My First Love-
~~~~~~~~~
: One week later ::
(Jacob's POV)

"Awe, what are you smiling about over there?" Adri asked, looking across the dinning room table.

"None of your business.." I shot back.

"Is it that new girl you been talking to? I bet it is"

"If it was..."

"You really seem to like her then, you never text bitches back..." she sipped her orange juice.

"Yeah, but with her it's different. I like her and I haven't liked someone like this since dad died, you know..."

"Well it's good you finally got someone, maybe you'll stop being so damn cranky..."

I sucked my teeth. "Yeah whatever..."

"She know you're a virgin?"

"Yep, thanks to you and Kai blowing my cover" I gritted my eyes at her across the table.

"Nigga, you should've told her from the gate and stop being a such p*ssy. Chicks love it when guys are pure, well....some chicks do. You ain't gotta be experienced, you just gotta know how to lay it down..."

"What do you know about "Laying it down"?..." I looked up from my phone again.

"A lot. It's you who needs to learn a few things...or you ain't gon' keep a girl too long"

"I'll learn eventually, but right now.... it's more than sex that's on my mind" I assured her, looking down at Dyme's response on my phone.

Dymee💕👫: lol 😚

*

Walking casually down the street, I headed towards my friend, Kareem's house, to chill with him and them other fools. I thought I would come clean to them finally, and tell em about me still being a virgin and all.

Dyme really made me think differently about the situation. Who was I trying to entertain these niggas with my bullshit lies? I never felt good about that ish from the beginning. So now, I'm a tell em what's up and stand by it.

"Yo, Jay" Kareem greeted me with a hand slap.

"Sup y'all, what y'all ladies up to" I teased, greeting everyone else on the steps.

"We just kickin' it today blood, want a beer?"

"Nah, I'm good. I actually came here to tell y'all something"

"I hope it ain't nothing about that Gina girl,...I can't take anymore of them stories" Nas said.

I chuckled. "Look yo, I know y'all might be a little surprised or disappointed but truth is I lied to y'all about them girls. A nigga neva laid down before..." I confessed.

"Damn nigga really?" Kareem asked, looking at me.

"Yo, you still a virgin? Damn Jay" Calvin chuckled at the news.