What If: Dyme and Kehlani??

Since I liked Dyme and Quanny's What If so much, I might make a One Shotof the two before Quanny got booked. Like when Dyme got pregnant and all the stuff that happen.

Also.....there might be a book two with their kids. Don't leave me too it though, I'm still thinking okay.

So keep Flaws and All in your library if it's not too much trouble. Just you can be up to date of what's to come. You can follow me too👍💯👌💕    

Dyme and Kehlani below, Enjoy💗👭

Dyme and Kehlani. The best of best friends with a deep attraction towards each other on the low. Sometimes it was on the high actually during the main story. But now...let's make it "high key" for real.

No changes beforehand are being made. Enjoy💗💯

:: After the Party ::🎈🎉
(Kehlani's Pov)

"Okay, y'all be safe driving home" I waved to Ke and Olivia from out Dyme's car window, pulling out from the crowded streets.

I looked over at Dyme herself in the passenger seat, knocked out and fully drunk after the night we gave her. The poor girl needed it though, from being a single mom 24/7 and working a full time job when she's not. I feel like I really did her a solid.

*
"Kel-I.....I can--I'm fine" she laughed, holding on to the railing as I walked her up the steps.

She finally got up from the last step and crawled over to her bedroom. I followed of course and watched her struggle to stand up again, falling weakly on her bed in result. "Why would you do this to me!"

"What did I do exactly?" I came over and laid with her.

"You....you--you got me drunk and--and now I can't fuckin'...walk" her eyes blinked several times in a row as she talked.

"Oh well..." I said, moving in to seduce her low key😂 ...I couldn't help the way she whinned like that. And if I'm being honest, I was craving a piece a Dyme's Pie all week long.

"Fuck you Kel--...Mm...Fuck you.......Mmmm" her head tilted back into the pillow, feeling my hands invading her underwear.

"You turned me so on tonight, and I should make you pay for it" I said seductively in her ear, watching her smirk.

"Mmm, you should...--...ou" she moaned softly into my ear.