(Chpt.9-02) New adjustments✍️

Special thanks to the people who voted to make this possible🙈💋 Thank you💕
Enjoy😏

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~
"Was I a good baby?"

"Yeah...., all around. You still are my only good baby come to think of it"
~
:: The Next morning, January 9th ::
(Jacob's Pov)

Waking up from her bed, I slowly sat up and took a minute on the edge to fully wake up. I looked back and noticed that Dyme was no longer next to me, seeing that her side of the bed was now made and empty. I forgot that girl was a neat freak. She always made sure her bed was made, each time she woke up. ...something I had always admired about Diya, she knew how to keep her ish tidy.

Now rising to my feet, I walked out of her bedroom and then down the hall to her bathroom. Upon opening the door, I walked in on her feeding Desiree and with the faucet running.

 Upon opening the door, I walked in on her feeding Desiree and with the faucet running

"Morning" I spoke softly.

"Morning baby daddy"

"You mind if I pee real quick?"

"You don't have to ask if you can pee..." she replied.

"I mean like can you step out..."

"I can't, I'm waiting for the faucet to get warm and I'm not supposed to be moving anyways while she's feeding"

"Just for a second though..." I tried to convince her.

"Jay just go pee, you act like we're not all family in here. I've seen it and your daughter came from it"

I sighed and stepped into the bathroom fully. I had to pee bad and I didn't think I could hold it all the way to Christine's, so I guess I had no choice.

Confidently, I pulled down my boxers and put up the toilet seat. Doing my business, I looked back a little and of course saw Diya staring. "Stop looking at me yo"

*peeing sound*💦🚽

"Why? ....Don't daddy got a cute butt butt" she talked to Desiree. ...ugh😒

"Desi baby, bite mommy for me please"

"Whatever and just to let you know..... I was lying, I can move around just fine" she laughed.

"Ugh..." I sighed again, rolling my eyes.

(Dyme's Pov)

I turned the faucet off and picked up her freshly clean bottles to take them out with me. Giving her father some privacy finally as I took Des into her room instead. I lifted her little lips from my nipples and placed her inside of the crib for a second. Just so I could make her some formula instead and pick out a little onesie in the process.