Sidelined: First Time (Part 2)

::4:32 am::
(Desiree's Pov)

"Psst....hey......Dez?" I heard, feeling someone trying to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and looked up to him from my laying position on the bed. Marcus stood at my bedside, looking down at me and now fully dressed up. I looked over at the clock next to him and read the time to be 4 something in the morning, his usual time that he leaves.

"I finna go, aight. I'll call you in the morning, I love you" he said, bending down to connect our lips one last time.

"Love you too..." I said, laying right back down.

"Aight. I'm a lock the door on my way out. See you next Friday" he winked at me.

It's still crazy to me that me and him are actually like this now. We've come so far and not once did I see myself as being his side piece. I don't even want him to be my man really, he just always wants to kick it with me and then we end up making love. And with the stressful job as being a lawyer, that love making is always welcomed.

Marc used to be my baby...

::8 years ago::

Sitting in my room and on my laptop listening to Rihanna, I started to hear banging upstairs. Warren was over our next door neighbor's house and James was out getting high proably. Since I had no one to hang with today, I just stayed home on this nice Saturday afternoon.

*Banging upstairs*💢

I looked up at my ceiling in the middle of watching the video, hearing the infamous sound of my parent's bed banging against the wall. I tried to not think about the possibility of them getting down while I'm inside of the house.....yet again but I was sadly hoping for too much. When I heard the bed banging even faster and my mother's cries for daddy to slow down, I covered my ears.

I jumped out of bed to search for my ear buds, now looking everywhere as the noises got louder.

"Jay! Ahhh!--wait!"

I pulled out all of my drawers in search of my ear buds but I had no luck finding them. I pulled at my hair and went back over to my bed, turning up the sound on my laptop to 100% and enjoying my video that way.

You know, as a young and innocent virgin, I wonder about why my mother reacts the way that she does when her and daddy are upstairs. I hear about how good sex feels all the time at school. A couple of my friends now have already lost their virginity and brag about getting the D after school. Of course I feel left out and pathetic because my only sexual experience is just me watching porn at night when everyone in the house is sleep.

Even my brothers aren't virgins. I'M THE ONLY VIRGIN IN MY HOUSEHOLD, come to think about it. Wow, that blows my mind. My little brother is 14 and has already had two girlfriends in which he has slept with. God only knows how many James has slept with but me...

I'm still pure.

"Fuck Jay! Ohh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" my mom continuously yelled.

I rolled my eyes yet again and tilted my head back to give up dramatically. This wasn't the first time I listened into my parent's sex life but it always made me a little lustful of my own. I could imagine what they were doing and just substituting in different individuals instead of my parents. I was masturbating inside of my head and my mother's cries made it realistic. She sounded so submissive and so aroused that it just made my heart beat a little faster. Lords know I wanted to feel this amazing feeling. Would I scream as loud too? Would he go so hard that our headboard would start to bang as well?