(Chpt.13-04) Our Family Now👪🤗

Chapter Thirteen
-Flaws and All, I'm yours-
~~~~~~~
:: Present Day, 12 years later ::
(Desiree's Pov)😍💗😉

"Wow mom, that was quite a long story. Its so cute though how you and daddy came this far..." I smiled at her, sitting across the room on the opposite couch.

So much has progressed since my mom and dad got married, they seem to love each other more and more each day. Its such inspiration to me that my parents are in love even after so many years.

On a more personal note, hey. I'm Desiree, the little girl you've been watching growing up. Well honey, I'm grown now. I'm 20.....well getting there. I'm 19 but my birthday is in a couple days.

Desiree💗

And yes I'm potty trained now, a pro at it too

And yes I'm potty trained now, a pro at it too. *laughs* You may be wondering why I just decided to ask my mom about her personal life.

Well, I was interested and curious and also because I'm kind of having a bit of trouble in my own personal life. I guess niggas don't change, no matter what generation we're in.

I had an on and off ex named Marcus. We've been on and off since the damn first grade, let's just say...I saw him sharing his fruit snacks with another girl and I flipped out on both of them. *laughs* Our relationship was just children's play at first. But after he gave me my first kiss and...popped my cherry at his mama house, it turned into something so much deeper.

Yeah I had other niggas after him, fell in love with two of em actually but those went left and now Marcus is back in my life yet again. And the annoying part was that he lived right across the street from my parent's house😩

"So are you about to get going?" My mom asked, getting up from the couch.

"Get going where? You kicking me out already" I chuckled, getting up from the chair too.

"Well you gotta go pick up the boys don't you, you know they're waitin' on you"

"Ughh, they're grown-ass men. You'd think since they hate each other, they wouldn't both get in the same damn car"

"Why do they hate each other again?"

"I heard it was over a girl, I guess a hoe got the best of both of em. But James is really the one who's making things iffy, he's even acting funny towards me now. And I ain't do not a thing..." I confessed.

"Now that you say that, I've been noticing it to. Even towards me, his own damn mother. I don't know what his problem is but maybe I'll get to the bottom of it today when we all get together"

"Yeah but I guess I'm about to get them, I'll be back" I sighed and walked over to the door, immediately stopping at the glass. "Oh....no..."