(Chpt.9-06) Back to Reality👾

Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~~
"Did you ever.....regret leaving Quanny...and settling for Daddy?"

"Yes, it was back then when I did. Your father was happy with somebody else.....and here I was lonely and...bored. When Curtis came back just to...have one last time, it destroyed me. As badly as I wanted to move on like Jay.....I just couldn't. It was like being trapped--against my own self. I wanted to move on......but something held me back..."
~
When I say it destroyed me......I mean it teased me at the happiness I could've have. ...We set it off that night, from pure passion to total domination...

"Oh My--! ....God fuck!" I squealed in to my pillows and sheets above.

"I can't hear you..." He pulled me up by my hair immediately, feeding my fantasy with his aggression.

I cried out breathless from his--

"Fuckk!" I moaned loudly higher, cutting off my own thinking process.

He climbed up the back of me to connect us perfectly from behind. Still holding my naturally curly kinks in his fist as his member drilled its way inside my core. Causing me to send my hand back to hold on to my reproduction organ itself, feeling him go places a d*ck ain't never went before.

"Ohh fuck it's in my stomach! Ahh--!" I cried to him, spreading my red marked cheeks apart.

"Yeah?--I'm fucking the sh*t out his baby mom?" He pushed down on my arched back.

"Y-yess-ah" I replied in obedience, rolling my eyes back before I closed them tighter again.

*Louder increase of flesh colliding*💢👏👏

"Ohh I'm cumming-- again!" I moaned in high pitch, losing air by the stroke.

"Ssssss--! Betta hold it" he moaned too.

His warning was enough to scare me, knowing deep down that I was this close from cumming all over him again. Damnit Curtis😳💦💦

"Curtis please! Please let me cum please--ahhh!" I begged him, looking up at the ceiling above.

"I got you saying my name now" he pushed me back down and lifted up my ass to his will.

His monster came in a like demon to take every last breath away in seconds. My walls fell and crumbled down from my own ecstasy, releasing my heart pounding orgasm once again.

"Curtis No--no ohh! Sh-sh--shit! It's deep in me......fuck--.......fuck........fuck"

He pulled out in a instant, causing my body to give out and slam into the sheets again. I breathed out like a panting dog into my pillow, gripping the covers as my kitty exploded down below and dripped to my legs. I felt so weak inside and needed quite a minute after that one.😪

*

Still laying my head down, I watched him get up from the edge of the bed to pull up his jeans again. Buckling his belt as he turned to me, chuckling.

"You good over there *laughs* I wanted ya ugly-ass to walk me out you know" he rubbed on my butt.

"Stay the night with me.." I looked up.

"Stay the night huh, why is that?" he got right back in bed with me.

I got up a little to hug and lay my head down on his shoulder. "I just don't want you to leave me yet..." I confessed.