(Chpt.3-11) Best friends Don't F*ck😣

Chapter Three
-As A Teen-
~~~~~~~~~
"When did you know you had...other feelings for Auntie Kehlani?"

"Hmm, I can say that they started to form definitely in my junior year. It was hard not to look at her,...resist my feelings to touch her,...and I just loved being close with her in general. She's definitely a missed opportunity, but..I think I'm okay with that  *smiles*

:: A few days after previously ::
~

So recently I got the ok to move in with Kel, who's house wasn't that far from my parent's house originally. I was nearing the age of being 18, so my dad said I could go and live with her. I just had to pick up James from daycare everyday, spend every weekend with him unless...I ask them to babysit.

Of course my mother had something to say and gave me another rule of her own, saying that I had to give her money now for James....since he's living with them for the most part. She's basically putting me on child support for my own son, but it was nothing major.

I couldn't say no either because he is my responsibility and that was the deal, but as you can see she still made it very clear that he was still my son at the end of the day.

Other than that, today was the first official day of me and Kehlani living together. I'm excited to see how this goes, Kel is a good girl for the most part. So I'm not really expecting too much negative stuff from sharing a house with her.

"Do you like it? I think my bed fits just right in here" I said, looking down at finished product of decorating my room.

"Mhm, and I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you sometimes. Its looking a little too comfortable in here to pass up" she said, sitting down on my queen size bed.

"No nigga. Get yo funky feet off my sheets" I teased.

She laughed and pulled me down with her, crushing me when she rolled on top to be playful. Giving in, I wrapped my arms around her in a hug as we laid there comfortably on my now messed up pillows.

"I think it's time to go over the rules though, boo" she looked up at me.

"Aight what?" I released her and watched her sit up to fix her shirt.

"So since we're officially roommates now, we need to respect each other's space and living habits. So like– no walking around naked in the house, no blasting loud music while the other is sleeping or on the phone, etc. We gotta take turns using the bathroom, washing clothes, doing the dishes, maybe cooking..., going to the market and all that stuff. Cleaning too."

"Gotcha. You know I'm a neat freak anyways, so I'll be sure to keep our house nice and clean. You want me to be in charge of cleaning and you in charge of cooking or..."

"Yeah–okay, I can do that and what about the car situation?"

"....Um, we can share it. We go to the same school anyways but...you know I gotta go get James now everyday and take him to my parent's house"

"We'll figure it out, I might not even use the car since I'm afraid to drive. It ain't nothing to catch the bus"

"What's the rules on company?"

"Ah. Okay. We can both have people coming in here....as long as they cool and not rude to our house. If one of us wants to throw a party, we gotta ask the other if that's okay. And for having intimate company over, we just gotta respect the other's ears. If you tryna get ya freak on, just give me the signal and I'll leave. Vice versa. Or...just do it over the other person's house"