(Chpt.5-05) Steady Fallin'☺️

Chapter Five
-The Relationship-
~~~~~~
"What else can you share with us about your relationship with her? Just before we get into the.....hard parts"

"Well um, I guess I can share a few more good times. We had plenty of em. But specifically in January was....was when I knew I was madly in love with this incredible woman. I loved everything about her...flaws and all.."
*
:: January ::☁❄
-Jacob's POV-

"Girl.......if you don't let go of my dick, I swear to you–" I gave her the ice cold grill.

"You my boyfriend nigga, deal with it" she tightened up her grip further.

"Oh that's how it is now huh?"

I quickly turned to face her and wrapped my hand around her neck, seeing a smile appear across her face. "Let go of me..." I told her again.

And surprisingly, she let go and pulled her hands from out my sweats.

"Betta listen.......ow!" I yelled, feeling her step on me.

Immediately we started throwing hands in the classroom, hiting and kicking each other until we both fell out the damn chairs. But she still wanted to kick me while I was down, right. So I eventually grabbed one of her ankles and pulled it towards me so she couldn't get up. I got up instead and started dragging her slowly along the floor.

"Babe! Let go of me!" she laughed, covering her face in embarrassment.

"Um excuse me? This is a classroom, my classroom" My French teacher stepped back in from taking a run.

I helped Dyme up after we got in trouble, but she still wanted to play by pinching my ears.

"Miss Taylor, this is not your class sweetie..." Miss Dubois folded her arms.

"Can I stay Miss D, I gotta sub" she lied.

"I don't think so, go sit in someone else's class but not in mine. I can't have you distracting my students young lady–"

"Okay you can stop talking to me now" Dyme said, cutting her off.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? Or are you still learning English?" Dyme asked in a snarky tone.

"Babe...stop" I laughed at her.

"No because bitch ain't have to be nasty with me, I asked her nicely too" she talked to me while packing up her things off the desks. "I'll see you baby" she bent down to give me a kiss.......along with a pinch on the ear again.

I gritted my eyes at her and watched her walk out of the classroom, now causing me to get some funky looks from the teacher herself. Shit. It wasn't my fault my girl was bad....

:: 2 hours later ::
*Classroom door opens*🚪

"Hey Miss Dubois, the principal would like to speak to Jacob for a moment" a student came in.

"Jacob..., go to the principle's office please.."

"Grab your stuff too" the student added.

I got up quietly in the back and picked up my books, carrying them and myself out of the classroom to see...
"Babe?"

"Thanks KeKe" she waved goodbye at the girl that got me out. "You got everything?" she walked up to me next.