(Chpt.9-01) First Night🤗

Beginning of Chapter Nine
-Baby girl-
~~~
"Aww, I was your pride and joy?"

"You sure was"
~
:: Days Later ::
(Dyme's Pov)

"You sure was"~:: Days Later ::(Dyme's Pov)

I was loving this little girl to pieces. It felt so good to be a mother again, one where I didn't have to hide it from anyone. I regretted that decision to giving up James to my mom so much now, I should've just faced my responsibility head on. And maybe he'd be living with me instead.

But now that I had my baby girl, I felt like....., life has given me another chance. To raise my child right this time and as purely as my own.

We named her Desiree by way, just like we had planned to a long time ago. Desiree Aaliyah Taylor, her father's choice. She was born a healthy 8 pounds with no issues once so ever. I felt so blessed to have her.

*Phone vibrates*📞

Backing out of the bathroom, I answered my phone and sat back down in my hospital bed. It was God mommy calling. "Hey..." I answered softly.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good...., still healing now. I can finally get up on my own"

"That's good and how's my baby?"

"Ha, she's fine. Sleep at the moment"

"Awww, I can't wait to get back to Miami. I'm a love her up" she said.

"Yeah, because I already am. She's so precious Kel, it'll just warm your heart. She smiled for me today and opened her eyes slightly for her dad"

"Aw that's so cute. How is Jay by the way, loving her up too?"

"Mhmm, he's supposed to be taking us home soon. But he called and told me he needed to handle something. He thinks his little sister is being abused by someone but she won't tell him"

"Damn, that's crazy. Well I hope he gets to the bottom of that and that she's okay"

"Yeah me too,...you know how Jay is with his family.."

"Mhm, proably going to be one hell of dad when my little boo boo gets older"

"Yeah..."

:: 5:45 pm ::
(Jacob's Pov)

Getting the address from Kaila, I pulled up to a corner house a few blocks away. Getting out of my car, I slid my gun into my pants and made my way up to the front door to ring the bell.

About a good few seconds later, Kai's boyfriend opened the door, looking quite shock to see me instead of her.

"Can I help you?" he folded his arms.