(Chpt.10-05) Make Love to Me🤤❤️

Chapter Ten
-Déjà Vu-
~~~~
(Dyme's Pov)💓

"...No wonder why you try so hard to move on from me.....I'm the one that broke your heart first" I said in a sad tone.

Looking away from him, I felt a tear fall down from my eyes and run down my face. Revealing the pain, sadness, guilt and regret I felt from ever letting him get away. I really fucked up, I fucked us up.

He is the only one that I really can say I fell in love with. And I still do til this day.....love this man. ...It's crazy how we hurt the ones we love most.😔💔

Still letting my feelings get the best of me, I watched him get up and walk over towards me on the couch across from him. He took the seat next to me and pulled me on to his chest, wrapping me up in his embrace as I cried. I laid there on his chest and hugged him back, not looking up at him while I cried like this.

"I know this might be a stupid question to ask but, why are you crying?" he lifted up my chin up, leaving me no choice but to look at him finally.

"You're the one that got away for me" I confessed, sniffling to clear my nose.

"I ain't get too far. If I did, I wouldn't be here holding you or wondering how it would've been if we hadn't stop talking. We wouldn't have had a daughter or be linked in any way. So I didn't get away, I was just testing the waters"

"How's it going with that?"

"How does it always go? I swear, no matter what girl I get, I always end up with you" He laughed, holding me still.

"You must really love me then..."

"I do" he shrugged. "I can see that now. But with you and me together, its a mix of love and--"

"Lust?" I finished his sentence.

"Yeah because....I want you" He said softly, looking down at me.

"I want you too" I replied softly, looking down from his eyes and to his lips.

I saw them lean in a little closer, leaving me to do the same and to connect us with a passionate kiss. Peck after peck, we just couldn't stop coming right back. So I took control and placed my hand on his face, hungrily kissing my ex's lips like I'd die without them.

Seconds later he pulled away from me with a smack and gave me a look to make me blush and laugh. "What about ya boyfriend?"

"Who?" I laughed.

"Ha. You crazy" He laughed at me. "So I'm boyfriend number two now?"

"You know I can't say no to that.."

"Me neither" he rubbed his hands on my face.

"Make love to me" I looked up.

"Where?"

Without saying a word, I pulled him up from the couch and led him upstairs. Hand in hand, I led him into my room first while I ran over to check on Des. Seeing her fast asleep still, I turned on her monitor quietly and closed the door softly behind me.

Walking back to my bedroom, I opened and closed the door behind me, seeing him sitting up against my headboard waiting. I smiled at him and started to remove my shirt, pulling the tank over my head to reveal my Victoria secret.

Seeing him staring, I reached down to my shorts and slid them down my legs, now revealing something that I knew he couldn't resist.

I climbed up to him on the bed and took a seat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned in immediately, kissing his lips once more as I felt his hands touch on my skin below. And then pressure came along, now feeling his hands grip my bottom like he desired it more than anything.

"You know I love you in a thong" he said, sounding so sexy while he rubbed my back.

"I don't know why, ....you're just going to pull it off anyways" I chuckled, holding my head back so he could kiss my neck properly.

He sat up from the headboard and laid me down on the bed to kiss me all over. He climbed up to hover over me, planting soft and wet kisses from my neck down to my stomach.

Going all the way down, he pulled off my underwear immediately. Making me laugh because I knew that, that wasn't going to last long.😏

"Mmm--" I whimpered suddenly from his tongue's slick entrace down there.

Arching my back upwards, I reached down to grab his hair in between my thighs. He sucked harshly on my cl*t and kissed my lips with hunger. He really had me at the head though.😩 "Mmm--save it for dessert" I teased.

Giving me one last kiss down there, he lifted up and released me from my bra. Throwing it somewhere, he cupped both of my breasts and sucked on one of my harden nipples. I rolled my eyes back and moaned softly, letting him mark his territory on my chest.

I came back to reality in a matter of seconds, lifting up his beater up over his shoulders. He helped me out by pulling it off completely, that and removing his sweats. My hands couldn't help but to feel on this man's abs, someone's been hitting the gym lately.

"You got hair now?" I teased, noticing his chest hairs.

"Growing up" He shrugged.

"Mmmm, do it go all the way down?" I sat up and got down on all fours in front of him while he stood on his knees.

My greedy hands pulled down his Calvin's and met his member as it came down to me slightly. We all know how I feel about Jay's third arm, and the fact that I haven't seen it in like a year or so.......Mm Mm Mm.

...Jesus Christ. Why would I ever this man go.😩🍆

Drooling internally, I took him inside my lips and felt it take up my entire mouth. My inner sl*t took over after that *laughs*😏💦👅

*sucking intensely*💦💢

"Mmmm" I moaned muffled, looking up at him.

"Fuck Diya--" he reached down both hands to grab me.

I pulled him out with a smack and kissed his shaft up and down. Going down to his balls to give them a little lovin' too before I lined him up with my mouth again. I rushed it inside, taking all of his inches in my throat deeply.

"Ahh Shit!.....ahh" he moaned, grabbing my hair into a pony tail.

Holding my position, I could feel my breath decreasing from the lack of air. I pulled out rapidly, watching a trail of my saliva connect from my lips to his tip sloppily.

"If you wasn't my baby mama already" he teased, wiping my face for me.

I laughed and coughed a little to get back on track with my breathing. He picked me up with ease and turned us around to face the headboard like we would normally face. With my legs on his back, he took control. Bruising my neck hungrily and starting to hump our bodies sexually.

"I been missing you so much--" he talked into my ear, forcing his way inside of my folds just like that.

I quickly reached up to his back and moaned in his ear from his entrance.

To be continued once again...

Hey, thank you for reading this chapter. Vote for more parts faster💗Dyme in the Media💦🙌