(Chpt.4-14) Confessions💬

[Press Play above for this chapter's audio💋❤▶🎶. YOU MIGHT NEED TO RUN IT BACK A COUPLE TIMES THOUGH😂]

Chapter Four
-My First Love-
~~~~~~~
-Dyme's POV-

"Dyme enough with the bullshit, why the hell are you in my house" Jay said, looking at me funny as I sat on his bed.

"Because we need to talk for real and you being cranky and not letting me in was getting me nowhere"

"So now I'm just the fuck cranky, after getting played like a fool by ya ass"

"I'm sorry, can we just talk about it...please?"

"No and why the hell is my clothes on my bed. You went through my drawers?!" He snapped picking up his underwear.

"I was only picking out an outfit for you, so when you got out the shower you could get dressed. See look, here's some fresh new Calvin's, a pair of clean socks and these cute basketball shorts" I smiled.

"You're.......a weirdo. Going through my clothes and dressing me up like I'm some kind of kid" he spat, picking up the clothes I laid out for him anyways. "Can I at least get some privacy"

"I won't look.."

"Nah, just step outside"

"No because you're not going to let me back in. I'm not stupid"

"I was going to let you back in....., come on yo" he sighed.

"You shy or something? I told you to be confident in who you are. To be honest I don't know what you would be insecure about *lays down* I've seen you naked on top of me nigga"

"And I just bet you loved that didn't you" he removes his towel.

"I do now" I turned to him, laying down on his king with a pillow to my side.

He looked at me annoyed but still continued to get dress in front of me. Now sliding up his Calvin's and going over to his dresser to apply deodorant underneath his arms. I watched him like a hawk too, enjoying the little show he was giving me until he stopped at his socks. "I see someone enjoyed the show" he said, drying his hair again.

"Yes,... yes I did" I chuckled.

"Can you get out now then, shows over" he came up to the end of his bed.

"No Jay, just come talk to me"

"Dyme...I don't wanna talk to you. Its clear you're only interested in my body parts, and nothing more. So why waste ya breath and waste our time"

"Because that's not true!"

"So what is fucking true! I'm sorry I can't figure it out by you lying to me all this time!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry I lied okay. If you'll just let me explain myself, you'll find out the truth. And how sorry I really am" I sat up and closed my legs like a pretzel. "Can you just sit with me plaese, that's all I ask..."