(Chpt.4-11) Virgin no more🥴

[Press play on the video to hear the audio to set the mood🎶▶😜]

Chapter Four
-My First Love-
~~~~~~~~
(Dyme's POV)

I lifted my head up again, seeing him down below still and giving me head now. I knew it wouldn't be spectacular in any way, but he was actually doing a pretty good job. Some of those kisses really got to me.

"You're doing good babe" I praised him softly, running my fingers through his hair. "Kiss me here" I pointed, specifically to my cl*t.

I tilted me head back again, feeling his lips starting to suck and kiss softly at my cl*t. My hormones came to me like crazy, causing me to tense up a little from the pleasure. "Mm,...yes" I breathed out in a moan, pumping my chest up and down.

:: 5 minutes later ::

I moved back even further to my headboard and propped my head up on some of the pillows I laid on underneath. Jay moved in shortly after me and sat back on his knees, watching my legs open smoothly due to my confidence.

I wasn't shy about anything on my body. Sure I didn't have huge D cup breast or...the biggest and most rounded booty I desired but it was okay. I loved myself and my flaws that came along. You should always embrace the way you look and feel good about it. You're you and you are art. You should feel unique in every curve...straight line.....and crook on you.

"You ready? Because...once you go Dyme, ain't no going back" I teased, rubbing myself in the mix.

He chuckled. "Shit. I think Dyme already took me, especially after that head she gave me earlier"

"Mm. You weren't so bad yourself, returning the favor. But uh-you can start..whenever you're ready" I reopened my legs, relaxing.

"I won't hurt you or anything, right?"

"No you're not going to hurt me, my hymen is....way past gone at this point. So stop worrying okay,...I got you"

"Alright....I'm a....go in"

(Jacob's POV)

Now in between her legs, d*ck harder then a motherfucker and sweating bullets on the inside.....It was finally that time. I stared down at her womanhood, so beautiful if you ask me. Maybe a private part could be beautiful, because man,...her's sure was.

I moved in a little closer, holding my shaft in my hand while the other rubbed down her slit. Now....the only thing is. Where is the hole? I assumed it had to be somewhere near the top, so I literally started poking around in that area. That is until she grabbed me and guided me in herself....a little lower than I thought😬😣

"I noticed you were having some trouble" she teased, chuckling lightly at my stupid-ass.

"Yeah.." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"You feel it in now, go whenever your ready"

I hovered over top of her and slid gently inside,..really really slow too. It took a few seconds to do so but once I made the full entrance,....it all hit me.

I was only half way inside when I felt the warm-ness of her core,....her muscles sucking me down deeper and...the wetness that I caused her from earlier.

"....Mmm" she breathed, biting her lip and closing her eyes in a strain.

"You-you okay?" I asked, short of breath myself.