(Chpt.8-03) Marked✒

Chapter Eight
-Mama Mama-
~~~~~
::After work, 5:18 pm:
(Dyme's Pov)

After my shift, in which case was cut short by my sickness, I went straight home to take a test. I almost fell off my damn toilet when I saw the plus sign appear at the end. Welp, so much for hoping I wasn't...😒😭

That old lady cursed me damnit. *Laughs* But for real though,.......why am I so shocked about this? Its not like I didn't expect this to happen, it's just crazy that it actually has...and soon my stomach is going to get bigger.

But I had plans after work to go hang out with my best friend, since she is back in town again. Me and Kel planned on getting new tattoos, getting our nails done and to end it off with grabbing something to eat. So I guess getting a tummy tattoo is pointless and out of the question. It'll be stretched out in about two months of me having it.

*

"Hey nigga, long time no see" I smiled, coming up to an old buddy of mine.

"Diynara? Hey......hey" he pulled me into a hug.

"Wow, look at you all grown up now. It's been a while huh, I almost didn't recognize you" I said. ....This guy right here was Leon. The boy who used to live across from my grandma and had like the biggest crush on me.

"Shit, me neither. I was trying to figure out who this cutie pie was getting from out the Porsche. No wonder"

I blushed. "Awe thanks. So me and my friend are looking to get some....crazy tattoos today. You work here right?"

"Yeah I do, and crazy like what?"

"Well my friend begged me into getting a....tat on my head this time. Like around my hair line" I pointed.

"Damn, you sure about that? The head is pretty painful"

"Yeah, I heard but I think I can do it. She's getting it with me so...we in this crazy shit together"

"Well I don't do those kind of tattoos, but my nigga Dustin does. So lemme walk you in and get you familiar with em"

*

After meeting the guy Leon talked about, we worked out a deal and a layout. And off he went to get it on paper for planning. Meanwhile, I took a picture with Leon before he had to leave and sat tight until Kehlani's slow-ass got here.

 Meanwhile, I took a picture with Leon before he had to leave and sat tight until Kehlani's slow-ass got here