(Chpt.11-01) A Loss❌

Beginning of Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
"Everything was smooth sailing and it just had to end..."

"Your father is to blame for it......He really don lost his mind. Literally...."
~

Previously on Flaws and All...

Love was in the air, yes? It look like things between our beloved exs were starting to look up. From Jacob meeting Dyme's family, from them reconnecting the love they still had....to even being like a damn couple themselves regardless if they had other people. It was a good thing between them.....

But like all good things, there's always some kind of demon to comes and ruin it all. And in this case, that demon....is Stress.

It's 7 months later after Jay and Dyme laid up in the hotel room last January. Their relationship is still going great for them, they've connected a lot during those 7 months. Raising Desiree, going on dates, having intercourse, having family moments and still keeping their other lovers on the sidelines.

Don't get me wrong, Jay is still very much with Christine and Dyme is still very much with Troy. Speaking of Dyme and Troy though,....they've even made it to that level. Dyme does sleep with Troy, but he surely doesn't get special treatment like Jacob. Its either wrap it up twice or get out my bed with her.

But on a more serious note, Trevor is no longer with us sadly. This is how Jay found out about his old best friend's sudden death.

:: June 30th, 7 months later ::
(Jacob's Pov)

Leaning down, I planted a big dramatic kiss on my daughter's cheek, saying "Muah" before pulling away

Leaning down, I planted a big dramatic kiss on my daughter's cheek, saying "Muah" before pulling away. She smiled and continued to suck on her pacifier, clapping her hands together just to be active.

*phone dings*📲

I took a seat back on the bench with her and pulled out my phone from my jeans, checking the message from her mother actually.

Dyme😘: How's my kid?

Me: Our kid?
Me: she fine.

Dyme😘: oh ok. How's my negro?😂

Me:😒. I was a having a great day with my daughter until...

Dyme😘: oh shut up. I still ❤u, no matter how many nigga naps u got💀

Me: Mhmm. U stay bullying me😞

Dyme😘: come bully me tonight again😫😩😩😩💦👅

Me: after u got us caught? Chris heard us fckin uk bc of u😭