(Chpt.7-10) Makin' More than Movies prt 2

Chapter Seven
-Adicked-
~~~~
(Jacob's Pov)

I picked up the video camera again to hold it at my angle. Specifically showing that I was now inside and on top of her in missionary. I angled it to our connection in particular, getting a shot of my member in between her pink and tan folds down there.

My hand grabbed on one of her legs to spread them a little wider, while I pushed her up with a rough stroke inside to surprise her next. She breathed out from that one, sounding so breathless already.

I showed the camera how her arms went back fully to grab on the headboard behind her. Stroking at a slow pace to start, I couldn't help but to cup one of her soft breast in my hand, watching it bounce up and down for me. Her head tilted back when I did so, giving me the urge to tease her even further.

Then she looked down at me, giving me one of the most sexiest faces as she bit down on her lip in the process. That's when I got into it and started to make her moan, knowing that'll get things going.

"Mmmm...." she moaned softly, throwing her head backwards.

I grabbed down on to her waist and started bringing it back to me, hearing the friction of our flesh colliding at once. Damn her sh*t always felt so good,....very captivating of the mind.

"Harder Jay..." she barely got out from her breathing cutting her off next.

*
*bed rocking and wet noises*💦💢

I swayed my hips in a rougher manner, hearing my d*ck just plunging into her core like she begged me for. Shit, it was getting to me too though. I could feel my nut rate coming at 80 miles per hour when I beated it like this.

"Ahhh Jay" I pushed her legs up to her chest and thrusted harder, even still with this camera in my hand. "Fuck!........ohhhh...." She moaned, digging her nails into my shoulders while she cried.

Stopping for a quick second, I sat the camera back down on her end table over there and angled it back on us. That way I could f*ck her the way I really wanted and with both hands to work with too. Shit,....it went down after that.

*flesh clappy hardly*💢💢💢

"Ahhh!..........ahhh-ahhh" She moaned continuously, laying back to grip the sheets while her mouth and eyes stayed slightly open.

"Sssss-ahh.......ou shit" I started to squint my eyes to the wall. ...it's so hard to please her without pleasing myself in the mix.

I pushed her up against the headboard with my force, watching her face show me pure satisfaction and grab me in closer. Now propping her legs up on my back, I pushed my body hardly into hers, causing us both to squeal. Damn this might have been a bad idea...

"Aggghh!.......sssss-mmm!" I laid my head in the corner of her neck, grabbing her hair from the side.

"Yes baby-cum for me" she scratched harder down my back, not loosening up her legs either. ...I guess she knew me all too well by now.

"Uhh shit! Mmm....Mmm......Mm" I moaned before turning to kiss her.

Stroking slow inside, all of my load squirted into her with ease. It was always a temptation of mine to cum inside of that girl, ....only she could fulfill that fantasy for me. I would never cum in anyone else like I came in Dyme......ever.

*
(Dyme's Pov)
*bed rocking*

"Mmm!" I moaned, grabbing my own breast this time on top of him.