(Chpt.11-15) Another Chance💘

Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
:: Last Year ::
(Jacob's Pov)

"What are you doing on my phone now nigga!" Dyme yelled, coming into the room.

I took my selfie quickly and then checked to see if it was good, until I said anything.

"Damn, I can't take pictures on ya phone now. You do it on mine" I smacked my lips, recalling a time I found a selfie of her on my phone.

 You do it on mine" I smacked my lips, recalling a time I found a selfie of her on my phone

"Stop tryna be like me" She laughed and climbed on top of me.

I watched her bend down immediately after, kissing my lips twice before she sat back up from my chest again. Looking up at her....I noticed something. I knew Dyme had this tattoo forever by now but I just never got around to asking her about it.

The first time I saw it was when she told me she was pregnant...And that was almost a year ago. It was the words Never Trust across her hairline. It was bad-ass nonetheles but knowing Dyme.....it meant something deeper than that.

"You know I never got around to asking you about your tattoo up there. I know I'm late but now I wanna know what's the story behind it" I moved my hands to her hips.

"What if it doesn't have a story..."

"But I know it does..."

"I got it after I found out I was pregnant with Des okay. After...you yelled at me and called me a slut"

"Oh.. " I said, looking down. "So you got it because of me?"

"I got it because I wanted it to remind myself...., to remind myself to never give my heart to a nigga again unless he's trustworthy and he's my husband"

"Where do I stand in that?" I asked her, looking up.

"You're not my husband nigga, you gotta a whole girlfriend at home. But we all know you ain't feeling her no more, I'm just waiting for you to get down on one knee..."