(Chpt.7-09) Makin' More than Movies🎥

Chapter Seven
-Adicked-
~~~~
"Eww,.......I have no questions about this memory mom. ...next"

"Baby girl this is how you were born. No really though, I'm about 100% sure your father and I created you that night. Just fyi, but this is my memories damnmit, so just cover yours ears again" I laughed.
~
:: Few days later ::
*doorbell rings*

Holding the phone up to my ears, I get up to go answer the door for my partner this evening. While in the process of telling my mother I can't watch my son tonight because of that reason.😏

"Because mom, I'm just busy okay. I can't,...just not tonight" I said, opening the door finally.

"Hey.." Jay smiled, stepping up the steps to come in.

I gave him a simple wave to signal that I was on the phone, which made him go straight upstairs to my bedroom I'm sure. I closed and locked the door behind him, switching the phone to my other arm because the other was hurting after listening to her lecture.

"--So I don't know what's sooo important tonight but I'll let you slide this time. Maybe I can get your father to watch him, because I wanna go out tonight"

"Mamá, ¿a dónde vas a esta hora de la noche?" I laughed lightly and went upstairs to follow Jay into my bedroom.
English: Mama, where are you going at this time of the night?

"Fuera con mis amigos, tu madre también tiene una vida"
English: Out with my friends, your mother has a life too.

"Sí, solo ten cuidado. Dile a papá que dije hola y gracias" I grabbed the video camera from out my drawer and it's tripod.
English: Yeah okay, just be careful. Tell dad I said hi and thanks.

"Okay hija, enjoy your night..."

"You too, mama. Good night" I finally pulled the phone down from my ears, hearing her hang up first.

"Mm, I love it when you talk in Spanish..." Jay smiled, sitting back like it was his damn bed instead of mine.

"I just bet you do, but I'm also sure you have no idea what I be saying either" I laughed, and fixed my hair into a messy bun.

"I know a little bit, for your information. Like, I heard you say mama....si, which is yes. Papì, which is what you should be calling me..."

"Boy bye. You gotta earn them....daddy titles" I chuckled at him through the mirror, blushing.

"Then that's my new goal in life then, and ya hair look fine. So stop pinning it when I'm a just take it down again anyways"

I rolled my eyes and stopped from pinning up my hair. I guess he had a point there, because knowing how Jay gets down......I don't think my bun would've lasted long at all.

I set the video camera up on my dresser and spread out the tripod so it could be supported all the way. Can't have it falling over now. Getting it to my liking, I bent over to press the power button and saw that it started to record Jay as he waited on the bed for me.

I stopped from bending over finally and joined him on the edge of my bed, wrapping my arms around his neck in front of the camera.

"How did I ever agree to this" he laughed and looked up to me.

"Come on, I don't have that much memory on that thing" I started to kiss and suck on his ear.

"What do you want me to say..?" he looked into the camera.