(Chpt.3-08) Be My Boo💝

Chapter Three
-As A Teen-
~~~~~~~~~
"Who's Damon?"

This Mexican mixed boy I used to go out with. He wasn't my first love officially but he was something like that. I was falling for him, but...he ended up cutting it off before I could even tell him.
~
I always got the question, "Who's Damon?" or "Why is he on your arm?"

Well it's because like we all know by now, when I fall in love, I fall hard. And I try my hardest to be the best woman a man can have. But then sadly, I end up getting a little too comfortable, which is what you should be in a relationship right? And with me being comfortable, I thought... there's no way in hell our mutual feelings could just drop at any given time.

Sadly, Damon was the one who did just that to me. And I keep his name as a reminder, to never let history repeat itself.
*
::Saturday night::

Damon originally invited me to go to a college party with him that following Saturday. I could go but I had to be back home before 8 to pick up James and to beat my parents home.

I knew it was wrong to not be spending a lot of time...with my son at this age but I still wanted to have fun while I could. And I always made the excuse that he was my mom's son now anyways. It was a mess and I can admit that.

"Ouu, don't you look cute rockin' ya little curls tonight" He teased, and pulled on a curl from my hair.

Not having a comeback, I just pulled at his hair instead, pinching all the way down to his ear. He tried to get to my ear in the process but I successfully blocked him at every angle. That lead us to fighting right there on the couch.

That's one thing you'll probably realize about us. We always used to play fight and pick on each other. Even before all the talking and feelings, we were friends first.

"Yo chill–....little girl" he blocked me, holding his arms over his head as I hovered over top of him.

"Stop *punch* playing *punch* with *punch* me" I punched him a fourth time, after he squeezed my stomach.

I sat back down and watched him sit up again in pain, holding his shoulder and everything. "Why you gotta hit me so hard, girl?"

"Because, you always playing with me" I propped my feet up on his lap, and took a sip of my lime cooler as a victory dance.

"Aye, gimme some. I knew you took the last one" he whined and leaned over towards me and my drink.

"Moveeee" I pushed on his face with my hand, which didn't seem to do anything.

He bit my finger and caused me to let go of him. Now leaving me defenseless against him bombarding me on the couch with his body. He wrestled me down all the way to the lower cushion, where he kissed up and down my neck that eventually then lead to my lips themselves.

I still tried to fight him though, but with a drink in one hand and the other hand pinned, that wasn't going so well for me. So in due time I simply gave in and met his lips before pulling myself back up.

"Yo, you two! Lemme get a picture, thanks for coming" a partygoer said, over the music.

Me and Dame sat back up quickly and I sat my drink on the end table next to me. I scooted back over to him on the couch, where he pulled me and started playing around once again while the guy took our picture.