(Chpt. 1-04) Change📈

Chapter One
-A Valuable Lesson-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Malik was your biggest mistake?

Oh absolutely. But..without him, I don't think I'd be this happy today. He gave me...one of the most precious things in my life..
~

Watching him closely, I feel him smoothly easing his way back inside me. He went all in again too, climbing back up to kiss my neck once more. It felt insanely better than my hands as expected, and even better when thrusted it all in at once.

"Mmm, please go harder..." I grabbed hold of his back, enjoying every minute.

"Yeah?"

He crashed his hips roughly into mine, feeding my arousal greatly from his strokes. I closed my eyes in awe, letting my mouth hang open slightly to breathe out from the pressure. He could see my reaction from above.

"That feel good? What I gotta do to hear you moan?" he talked to me, humping my body faster than the last.

*bed rocking steadily*💢😩

"Mmm! Sss–" I struggled to keep quiet, holding in all of my whimpers from him.

"You can moan girl, don't hold back from me. Just let it come to you naturally" he laid in the corner on my neck, grabbing my hair on the right side.

"Ahh" I moaned finally, feeling him thrusting roughly inside.

"Yeah, you lovin'' this d*ck ain't you, ma. Damn this p*ssy good though–"

*smacking sound*💢👏

"Yes–....ouu yes" I breathed, scratching down his back.

*
:: 2:06 pm ::🕚⛅

Staying home from school today, since I lied about having a stomachache, I sat down with Kehlani around the block. Just enjoying the well needed day off, I needed some extra sleep of course too.

"You won't believe what I did last night" I said, seeing her get out some weed from her book bag.

"What? You discovered an Alien civilization" she teased.

"F*ck you. What I really did...was ride some d*ck, specifically Malik's" I bragged.

"Mmm, sssssss-mm" I bit down on my lip, looking down at him confidently as I swayed back and forth.

"Fuck babe.....mm, you pro already" he moaned, holding my hips down.

Her eyes widened. "You did what?!

"Yep. Diynara Taylor is no longer a virgin, thanks to my future husband of course"

"Oh look at you. I didn't even know you got down like that Ms. Straight A's"

"Well I'm down now. That ish is amazing Kehlani, now I know why that's all people talk about"

"Yeah they sure do. But I can wait til I'm older. That's what fingers and tongues were made for" she chuckled.

"Mhm"

"So you and Malik a thing now?"

"Yeah, he called me his girl. I guess that means we're together now, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Awe. I'm happy for you, you finally got your crush that you're so crazy about. If only he knew how much you obsessed"

"Well that's what happens when you find someone special to you. Malik is very special to me, I just think we click so well. I'm so happy because I finally have someone who likes me for me, you know" I smiled at my shoes, playing with the laces.