(Chpt.11-03) Risky Relief💉

Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
"Now that I look back at this shit......*sighs*.....I was a damn fool"
--Jacob
~
:: July 12th, 3 days later ::
(Jacob's Pov)

"Baby?" I heard Christine call out from the hallway.

"Yo?..." I asked, texting Diynara's irkin'-ass back.

Dyme💎💍: wtf. I just need u to watch her for 1 fuckin hr so I can go out😒😒😒😒

Me:😒 how many times do i have to say im busy. I would lov to spend time w/ my daughter but I jus need this night off

"Hey, what you doing?" Christine came into the bedroom where I was laid up on the bed.

"Texting..."

"Who?"

"Diya and she's pissing me off..." I sighed.

"Of course she is" She took a seat on the bed with me.

"What's up though?" I asked, before looking down at her response.

Dyme💎💍: wtf is more important than ur child💢❗

Me: diya plz. Enough w/ the bs. Nothing is more important than my baby but I jus cnt 2nite

Dyme💎💍: sucka DICK👆🍆💦😤

Me: uk that's not a middle finger rite, mad ass😂😔

Dyme💎💍: how bout this👟🍑? When I stick my foot up yo ass with my butters😾💢

Me: k.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing now. She just said she's going to stick her foot in my ass with her tims....so yeah"

She laughed. "I swear that bitch is crazy. Good thing she dosen't mess with me anymore"

"Mhm.." I wiped my face dramatically.

"But I'm a need you to get some type of money by Friday. You know our bills are due...and um--look I know you lost your job but you're supposed to be providing for me. I can't pay all the bills this Friday..."

"You can't at least help out? I mean this is your house"

"But you always pay the bills...."

"Christine I lost my fucking job!" I yelled, losing my temper.

"And you're about to lose your girlfriend if you keep yelling and cursing at me like that!" she yelled back.

"Look yo, I can't right now" I said, standing to my feet.

"You can't what?"

"I just need to be alone right now or I'm a lose my fucking mind in here..."

*

Standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus to arrive, which was now 15 minutes late by the way. I heard a familiar voice startle me from behind.

"Hey dawg?"

"What now?" I sighed and turn around.

"Oh nothing. Where you going, homes?"

"To go drink..." I confessed.

"Damn. You stressed bad aren't you?"

"Can't you tell? I'm just really getting tired of this shit, like I feel....like I'm a end up doing something soon. And I hate to confess that. I gotta daughter to live for but now...I can't even buy her pull ups because daddy broker than broke"