Drama of Life (SamXReader FLUFF)

A/n

WARNING, MAY BE SWEET

*Sam and the reader meet while hunting a vampire and Dean has been captured. Takes place afterward in the impala a few weeks later and they have been traveling around together hunting. Currently you are going to a case in Chicago and drove in from California so it's takeing a while*

***

As you drive past the Illinois state line you can't take it anymore. Holding your hands up and doing a dramatic pose as best as you can in the back seat of the Impala before laying back and sighing.

"What is it this time y/n?" Sam looks over the back of his seat a grin on his lips as you raise your eyebrows in the dark flipping a piece of his shaggy hair from his forehead.

"I. AM. SO. BORED." You sigh loudly once more before closeing your eyes and listening to a new cassette being played over the speakers fade into the macanical whine of the engine as you drifted off in the dark.

***

About and hour and a half later you arive at a motel while still asleep in the back of the car. Dean tells Sam to wake you up as you stay sprawled across the back of the seat, eyes closed and breathing softly.

"Y/n." Holding your shoulder he shakes it gently before you whine slightly before whispering under a smile. "What?"

"We're at the motel, come in. It gonna get cold soon." His tender whisper just continued to a firm your slight suspicion that he thought of you as more than a friend. He flips your hair over so he can see the light shimmer in your half open eyes.

"I'm just fine. It's warm in here and there's a lock on the doors."

"Come on y/n, just let's go." He slitted his eyes before leaning over grabbing your hands. He tugged you over his shoulder as you glared at his back, though still smileing under his shirt as he carried your small framed body into the motel where Dean sat amused on the foot of the bed. Sam plopped you down next to him and you playfully pouted and lied back on the bed letting the warm blankets absorb you. As you smelt the clean sheets you realized that Sam had been right and you were freezing.

"Hey Sam?" You looked over the end of the bed where he stood stripping off his shirt and retreaving a clean one from his bag.

"Ya?" He responded while looking at you again with his messy hair made a curtain across his face. All you could see was his soft hazel eyes.

"I was woundering..." you glared off twords Dean who had called you out on your crush as he got the message and left for the Impala not before letting a wicked smile streach across his lips, "Why do you care if I'm cold?"

Supprised by the question Sam walked over to you and sat on the bed making it sink slightly. "Because if your cold, then you'll be upset... and we both know how dramatic you get when your upset, y/n..."

He tried to sound jokeing as you shivered slightly trying to wrap yourself in the covers. Noticeing, Sam leans over to you and wraps his arms around you and suddenly your not cold anymore.

"Sam?" Whispering, you retrieve his attention once more with your voice as he stares at you the only way that could make you happy.

"Ya."

"I think I love you..." Whispering into his arms you pull in closer like you expect him to disappear.

"I think I love you too." With that the younger Winchester holds you and keeps you warm till the both of you fall asleep on the soft comforter of the motel bed.