The Princess Bride (DeanXReader)

The Princess Bride is one of the best movies ever and I'm so glad that Dean does too so I wanted to write a cute story about the first time Dean watched the movie. Enjoy!!!

...............

Oh, the Princess Bride. A magical movie in fairytales and romance with a side of danger and adventure.

What a fantastic movie.

And then your boyfriend Dean had to come out of no where and destroy your favorite movie for you with just a few simple words.

"I've never seen it." He said simply as he drove down the road in his Impala, you sitting shotgun as you drove to the new motel that you were staying in. Sam was already there and you two had been having a fun conversation that just went south.

"Your joking right?!?" You shouted causing him to swerve down the road.

"Y/n, would you stop that!" He shouted as the two of you had a short stareing contest in the middle of the road before he started back up the engine.

"We have to watch it, it's the best movie of all time!"

"It's a chick flick." He retorted, gesturing violently to the sky as you groaned heavily and leaned back in your seat.

"Inconceivable..." you mumbled making yourself laugh as he continued too look at you like you were strange. "You do like chick flicks, and your gonna watch it or I'm not gonna do you for a month."

"Your bluffing." He said, glaring at you as you smiled from under your hands which still covered your eyes.

"I wasn't last time now was I Winchester?" You mocked his low tone as you turned to him, your hands flying down to your hips as Dean began to groan angrily.

"Fine, just because I can't deal with your mind games." Ha, you always did win.

"That's my boy." You smirked, kissing his cheek as he went down the street and you both were happy.

That night you and Dean watched The Princess Bride on paper view, Sam watching it with you as he was a nerd with you.

"Wow..." Dean said as you turned off the movie and Sam and you looked at him eagerly.

"Best. Movie. Ever." He said and you grinned broadly.