The Oldest Rule (Bobby's Daughter)

I just watched the episode where it flashes between Sam and Dean and Bobby and Rufus and wanted to write a short story with Bobby in it, love you guys!! Enjoy!

Btw, if you've read Bobby's journal to the end, apparently his wife was pregnant when she died, so I'm writeing this as if she had the baby while she was possessed, you, and then Bobby kills her.

...............

"Do you know what the oldest rule is Bobby?" Rufus asked him as he looked at you, Rufus holding the knife to your throat as your eyes flashed between their normal blue and their demonic red.

"Don't do this Rufas..." Bobby begged as you cried, holding out your hand to your father, Bobby Singer, as Rufas held the knife closer and closer to your throat.

"Not everyone makes it out alive. I told you that a long time ago Bobby. She's a monster, I don't care if she's yours. We both know one day they all go dark.

"Dad?" You asked, reaching out a hand as you cried hot tears.

"It'll be alright princess, I've got it all under control. I'm gonna make it all okay." He said, raising a pistol to Rufas's head.

"I will shot you."

"I will kill her, and if I don't your boys will. If they don't it goes to the hunters, then the Demons, the Angels, the monsters. She's a threat to us all and you want to let her walk free?"

"Uncle Rufus, I'm so sorry... what did I do, I'll fix it I promise!" You said, laying a hand on his arm as the old man's hand for a split second started to shake as your blood red eyes bored into him.

"Nothing. Nothing you can change. Your a monster baby and you know what we do to monsters?" He asked as you nodded.

"We kill them."

...............

Two years later...

"Bobby Singer was an excellent man, he raised us all, he saved our lives, he made us happy when he was sad. He was a father, a brother, a friend, a husband. He was family." You whisper, looking at his burning pure with your adoptive brothers Sam and Dean to your sides as you looked at your father burn.

"And no matter what anyone says he loved them all. Every monster had a heart one day, every demon a body to possess, every life a reason to be lived and I can say myself that not all evils are evil." You say, wipeing a tear from under your blood red eyes.

"And that I will never forget what he told me. That everyone deserves a chance to live before they die. Bobby, he never had his chance, not really. He never just, lived... and now he never will."

You turned aroud, burrowing your head into Sammy's chest as your brothers held you tight and your father burned in the night sky.

"The oldest rule of hunting, of anything..." you whispered, "not everyone makes it out."