The Queen (CrowleyXReader)

Ok guys, I've been wanting to write a Crowley one shot for ever so this is in first person, readers pov, enjoy my peeps!!

...............

"Guys, I'm home!!" I shouted as the keys dropped from my left hand and onto the table beside to front door I had finally convinced Dean to let me put there.

I was Sam and Dean's older sister, a year older than Dean, and the two of them had been leaving me out of a lot of things recently, hiding things from me, leaving me out on cases, and I was getting tired of it.

"Come on guys, I saw Baby in the Garage, where are you two?" I called down the hallway, peering into the kitchen and war room as Dean called it as I strode down the hallway in my old leather jacket that trailed down to the crease of my knees.

"Sam?" I shouted into his room, empty.

"Dean?!" I called, running down the hall looking for my brothers everywhere I could.

"This isn't funny! Guys! Dean, Sammy!!" I shouted standing in the middle of the library and feeling a hand land on my shoulder.

I spun around, eyes wild, hand grasping for the pistol at my side.

"_____, where are the boys? I've looked everywhere for them and the only bloody thing I've found was you." Crowley asked worriedly as I put the pistol back into its holster.

"Crowley, I can't find them anywhere... please, I-what if their in trouble..." I cried into his shoulder, letting myself shake with the fear in myself.

"It's alright sweety, it'll be alright... Moose and Squirrel. They always come out ontop."

"They've been hiding things from me. Ever since..." I bit my tounge, not wanting to tell him the truth.

Two months ago, Sam had tried to close the gates of hell, trapping all of the known evil in the world back downstairs, and Crowley had let slip just one sentence that had brought my world crashing down.

"I deserve TO BE LOVED!!" Crowley shreeked, Sammy looking down on him with pleasure as the King of Hell suffered.

"Stop it Sam." I shouted, pulling him away from Crowley as the two looked at me in confusion. Sam more in anger than so.

"No, I need to do this."

"Stop hurting him Sammy please." I shouted, standing between the two men.

"Why?" I heard Crowley ask behind me, fear in his voice.

"Because your right Crowley." I said, tucking a piece of hair behind Sam's ear as he looked back and forth between me and him.

"Everyone deserves to be loved."

Ever since then the brothers had hidden things from me, stopped telling me everything they did, what was wrong, hunts, danger.

Like I couldn't be trusted.

Now all that I had was Crowley and we loved eachother, no matter what they told me.

I loved him and he loved me too.

"Since you defended me?" He asked, shocked slightly as I nodded.

"That is no way for you to live. Untrusted, forgotten. I'm so sorry." He said.

"I need to go look for them Crowley." I told him, kissing his lips softly and turning to the door.

"Come with me." He blurted, my hand just barely grazing the door as I turned back around and looked at him with confusion.

"What?"

"Live with me, in hell. You can have your own room, a thrown beside mine, I'll even let you continue to hunt my minions, just. I don't want you to be unhappy _____, I can't watch you live this way." He said, walking up to me and holding my hand between his.

"Be my queen _____ and no one will ever ignore you again." My eyes teared up with no will of my own as I reached forward and hugged him tightly.

"Of course I will, but we need to find them first."

He nodded and the two of us started our search across the globe for the Winchester Brothers.

...............

Btw, this is hillarious, the story ended up being 666 words, isn't that hillarious??