Realizing things

Okay... I just had the most horrible shocking experience ever looking up pictures of Adam after Percy Jackson cosplaying...

The same actor played Adam and Luke from Percy Jackson.

Boom.

My brain just exploded... and, in case you didn't know this I am a theory person and I love to make up crazy shit so all the sudden this ran through my brain because the logic of percy Jackson is like that of Supernatural, all mithology goes. If you have read the books than you know that the Greek gods exist because they were created by belief. Well, if you think about it, that's how supernatural works.

Every mithology from all around the world exists, all created by beliefs and the imagination of man.

So, what if...

Adam was Luke.

Which would make him the child of Hermes, not John Winchester. Because gods can take any form that they want, he pops up as john, Adams mom's ex, makes a Adam, and scrams. Adam dies, and as he is brought back from the fields of Asphodel by his father since he was Greek, his memory so he won't go off for revenge on his brothers is changed and now...

He is Luke. Son of hermes. Loyal servent of Kronos.

And he dosent remember a thing.

Once again boom. I just blew your mind.

And...

Wait for it...

Adams not in the cage.

When we see bits and pieces of Sam in hell, Adam is never there. And from what we see, it's not very big so the question is, where is he? When Michael jumped in, Adams soul was shoved out of him to its rightful place in the fields of Asphodel.

So to recap...

Hermes is Adams dad. Adam was brain washed into Luke. Adam is not in the cage.

May I say it once more.

Boom, I just blew your mind.