Hunt Master (SamXReader)

I love how protective Sam gets over his girls so I want his girl to get protective over him... enjoy!!

...............

"

Sammy, are you okay!" You shout as you ran to his side, he holding down a shot wound on his side as you checked him for other injury's.

"It'll be okay sam, I've got you." You whispered to him as you lifted him off the ground and went running back to the Impala.

Two days later he was back to normal (more or less) and you were preparing for another hunt.

"Alright, let's go!" He shouted from his room. He walked down the hall right to you as you glaired at him and put up a hand.

"Not today gigantor. Your still recovering." He laughed slightly as you cocked an eyebrow and stepped around him.

"Oh, come on y/n! I'm fine!" He said as you poked his side gently where the stiches were and he doubled over in pain.

"See, fine." He whispered as you pulled him up so you were eye to eye.

"It's okay baby," you told him, kissing him on the forehead, "me and Dean got this."

Sam sighed, dropping his bag on the ground and flopping down on the couch.

"I'll make pancakes when we get up tomorrow, promise." You called from the garage door as he gave you a thumbs up and you and Dean left.