I Promise (CharlieXReader)

A/n

Sequal to the oldest Winchester after the season 12 finally with personal add-ons. If not this far DO NOT READ. Enjoy brochachos.

...............

"Hey babe." You heard her call as you turned to Charlie Bradbury who stood behind you with her arms spread wide.

"Charlie?" You heard yourself cry, not being able to hold back the emotions you had felt by just seeing her face.

"But-" you began, your mind raceing a mile a minute as you stood outside the bunker. Charlie rushed to you, placing her hands around your neck and kissing you passionately on the lips.

For a split second, you gave in. You closed your eyes and remembered the first time you two kissed.

So many years ago after she helped you defeat the leviathan's with your brothers. You could still feel the tenderness of her violent lips.

But you pulled away, looking over Charlie as a fearful look washed over her face.

"Y/n?" She asked, the redness of her hair marching her face as yours began to burn as well.

"Y-your not real...!" You swung around, closing your eyes tight as you prayed to anyone who would listen to stop this nightmare.

"Baby please... just. Just be with me." Charlie begged, placing a hand on your shoulder. You flinched back, shoving her hand away.

"Sam and Dean. They don't have to know! We can run away together! We can save people, hunt things. Make our own family and it'll be our buissness." She stepped infront of you, an impish grin on her face just like the one she got roll playing.

"Just take my hand." She whispered, streaching out her long fingers to you.

"You promise?" You asked, biting your lip. She never broke her promises. She never did and never will.

"I promise." You streached out a shakeing hand, a smile tracing itself on your lips.

Three inches, two, just one away as you moved ever closer.

"I promise."

The dark shot open around you as your chest rose and fell in the night. Your eyes were damp with tears, hands shakeing, sweat slick on your brow.

A picture of Charlie Bradbury sat next to your bed along with her smashed laptop. Just gazing at it made you start to cry again.

You promised...

You mind shouted but your lips stayed silent not wanting to wake your younger brother.

"You never break your promises..." you whispered as you look to your other side where a picture of your whole family sat. You, your brothers, and your mom and dad before the fire. Before he lost it. Before you hunted. Before Sammy left. Before you died.

Before she was even here.

Before you loved her.

And now you locked yourself away in your room and morned the loss of your brother with the love of your life and you couldn't help but wounder why.

"You promised."

Smiling, you reached for her laptop and opened it. On the key board five letters were highlighted in a hurry.

I LUV U.

The last thing Charlie said to you and you would never get to say it back.

"I love you too Charlie." You whispered, hugging it close to your chest.

The door opened slowly but you didn't notice Dean on the other side as you whispered to yourself.

"We can run away together. We can save people, hunt things. Make our own family and our own buissness. I love you and I don't care what they'll say. Charlie I love you and I just wish you were here so I could tell you."

Slowly, you looked up as your ears went silent. Dean walked up to yiu, tears streaming down his face as you hugged you little brother.

Outside a pyre still burned with Sam Winchester inside.

"I'm miss him y/n..."

"Me too Dea. I miss him too." And you sat there, the whole world holding its breath for the grieving Winchester's. The people who could stop the world turning with that snap of their fingers.

Eventually, Dean fell asleep in your arms and you left him on your bed.

You walked outside and lit a single candle with the embers of his pyre and hung it in the tree beside you with many others.

"I miss you all so much." You sniffled, looking at the names written on each jar. "And I just wanted to let you know that it should have been me. Sam shouldn't be with you right now. Sammy, you should be alive. And I love you." Shrugging slightly as if to roll away the tears your eyes wandered to a little red candle at the far end with beautiful scrawl across it.

Charlie Bradbury.

"I love you all."

Bobby Singer. Ellen Harvelle. Jo Harvelle. Kevin Tran.

"And I'll make this right."

At the very top two sat together, flickering in harmony.

Mary Winchester. John Winchester.

But the two brightest flames were nearest to you.

Sam Winchester. Castiel.

"I Promise."