You Are Everything (CasXReader)

I love Cas, so I wanted to write another Cas One shot and I hope you enjoy!!

...............

"Hey there cutie!!" You whisper tenderly as Cas walked in the front door of the motel room you were staying in for a hunt.

"I thought you had business to do?" You asked, laying down on the single bed and looking at Cas upside down as he sat next to you, laying down with his head by your feet.

"Yes, it's done already." He said, his voice hard as you sat up. He leaned forward on his left elbow so that the two of you were looking eachother in the eye.

"What happened Cas?" You asked as he tried to hide the slight bit of redness in his eyes but it wouldn't matter. You could always tell when something was wrong with him.

"Do you think I'm useless?" He asked, now inspecting his toes as he had taken off his shoes by the door.

"That I'm expendable?" Stuttering the last word as a fresh tear burned it's way down his cheek.

"What? Who told you that?" You asked, a knot forming in your throat as you fought the tears now trying to come through your own eyes.

You flipped around, hugging Castiel tightly and he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"No one..." he lied and you could tell, "Sam and Dean are the hero's. They save the world. They stopped the appocolyps, they killed the leviathan's, they even stopped me when I needed to be. I'm nothing, a grunt, a danger, useless, expendable, why-how could you love me?" He asked, this causeing more tears to fall from his eyes and the knot in your throat grow tighter.

"Castiel, look me in the eye." You said, your stern voice making him look you in the eye without hesitation.

"You are the most special, beautiful, heroic, independeant, kind, strong, and courageous angels... no people, in all of existance. You have saved the world countless times, saved the brothers, saved me, and I will never let you tell yourself any diffrent." You say, kissing his cheek for empasis.

You two looked at eachother for a while, not wanting to change the moment, you hugged and kissed, just telling eachother how much you loved one another, that the world wouldn't be the same without them till you fell asleep side by side, smiles like no other on your faces.

You were in love.