Just... Gone. (DeanXReader break up)

I wanted to try a first person POV story, it's part two to the breakup story I wrote before, enjoy!!

...............

Dean's POV...

"No, no, no!!" I could hear my voice cry as I ran down the street, the dried blood on the road causeing my heart to beat faster with every step.

Infront of a truck was a limp body underneath a plastic bag, but I could still see her brown leather combat boots sticking out from under the tarp, her silver cross laying on the ground.

This couldn't be happening was all that ran through my mind, she can't be gone, not like this. She's too tough, been through too much, I just lost her and now I loose her again?

As I fell down on my knees, two men comming up behind me and asking me to leave, but I refused.

Her cold graying hand sat loose in my own grip as I cried and wished that I would be dead too, so we could be together.

"I love you _____." I whispered as I placed a small kiss on her forehead as the men behind me begged for me to leave.

"Sir, we have to take her to the morgue..."

"No! I did this, it's my fault! She... she left because if me..." I cried out as finally I felt a familiar hand in my shoulder.

"It's time to go." Sam whispered harshly, pulling me to my feet and walking back to the Impala without even looking back at _____. Like he never knew she existed.

The two of us got into the Impala, Sam in the driver's seat as I didn't bother to protest. We just sat there, watching them pack her lifeless corpse into an ambulance and driveing away.

We just sat there, the darkness of the night obsorbing all the sound but the short angry breaths Sam kept takeing as he fumed silently.

"Sammy I..."

"Don't Dean. This is your fault, you and that bitch you decided was better than _____." He barked, hands tightening on the steering wheel as he pulled off of the side of the road and drove back to the bunker.

He got out, slamming the door behind him as I climbed out ever so slowly.

"And this time she's never comming back Dean," Sam whispered with his hand on the garage door, "not for you."